ROFR Thread April - June 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if they couldn't/ didn't pay the mf and had to cover those?

I suppose if they already paid the 2017 dues, it would just be a wash to sell it as is. In other words, buyer just takes over the dues next year which is effectively the same as seller paying 2018 dues and buyer paying 2017.

ajjonesehc---$109-$17079-150-BLT-Mar-0/16, 0/17, 0/18, 150/19- sent 6/14

Let's see if this one makes it through!

Best of luck! May I ask where you found this one? I've been very passively looking for March UY BLT. :)

Never mind. I remembered that Fidelity sent out this listing last week. Again, good luck!!!

Last edited:

CoensFamily2009---$72-$18738-250-OKW-Mar-250/16, 250/17, 250/18- sent 6/4

I am beyond anxious! We are trying to configure what they are taking vs what they are passing! My husband believes if we do not hear within the next few days, he believes it is taken. I am trying to be super optimistic! lol

This is our first one we have gone for, and we have been reading forums and websites nonstop to make us feel better! :scared:

CoensFamily2009---$72-$18738-250-OKW-Mar-250/16, 250/17, 250/18- sent 6/4

I am beyond anxious! We are trying to configure what they are taking vs what they are passing! My husband believes if we do not hear within the next few days, he believes it is taken. I am trying to be super optimistic! lol

This is our first one we have gone for, and we have been reading forums and websites nonstop to make us feel better! :scared:

You'll hear either Tuesday or the following Tuesday.

ajjonesehc---$109-$17079-150-BLT-Mar-0/16, 0/17, 0/18, 150/19- sent 6/14

Let's see if this one makes it through!

Best of luck with this one! IF they take this one I can only assume they have a REALLY long waitlist of those wanting to buy direct.

ajjonesehc---$102-$18360-180-BLT-Jun-0/16, 0/17, 0/18, 180/19-2018 dues credit- sent 4/14, taken 5/15
Double boo! Don't give up...when at first you don't succeed try, try again ! They sure took their time deciding taking this one didn't they? The mouse must have a good waiting list for them to snap this up with no points until 2019.
Wow! That is crazy. :( Must be no June UY's on the market right now. Good luck on the new offer.

Last edited:
Woo-hoo- I just heard from Bonnie!! I passed!!!

aokeefe---$89-$15016-150-BWV-Dec-0/15, 0/16, 300/17, 150/18- sent 6/1, passed 6/13
Hey! Just a quick ask: have you gotten anything via email from Bonnie? I had called and spoke to her in person, and she said I passed, we cheered about it together, and she detailed the next steps... but I haven't gotten anything in my email from her. I'm wondering if others have? It's starting to feel less real because I don't have a paper trail :P Should I call her, or is that completely normal?

Bbguy5---$92-$7300-70-OKW-Feb-30/16, 70/17, 70/18, 70/19- sent 6/2, passed 6/13
Hey! Just a quick ask: have you gotten anything via email from Bonnie? I had called and spoke to her in person, and she said I passed, we cheered about it together, and she detailed the next steps... but I haven't gotten anything in my email from her. I'm wondering if others have? It's starting to feel less real because I don't have a paper trail :P Should I call her, or is that completely normal?

I'm using a different agent, went through dvcmagicresales.com . It should already be in estoppel and that takes about 20 days, then you'll get closing docs.

I'm using a different agent, went through dvcmagicresales.com . It should already be in estoppel and that takes about 20 days, then you'll get closing docs.
Ahhh - since you were the same date I thought maybe you were one of Bonnie's. What you said is consistent with what Bonnie told me. It just felt weird to not get it in written form!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter