ROFR Thread April - June 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yay::yay::yay: PASSED!!! :yay::yay::yay:

HickoryDickory---$97-$16,038-150-BWV-Sep-0/16, 145/17, 150/18- sent 4/10, passed 4/24

Congrats!!! I still haven't heard anything, and mine was sent the same day. Maybe mine will get taken, which is ok as I just sent in my VGF check today. I will definitely take an indefinite break from DVC purchasing once this one gets taken (my prediction). I have other things to focus on right now.

Congrats!!! I still haven't heard anything, and mine was sent the same day. Maybe mine will get taken, which is ok as I just sent in my VGF check today. I will definitely take an indefinite break from DVC purchasing once this one gets taken (my prediction). I have other things to focus on right now.
I was just wondering if you heard anything yet.

I hope you hear today or very soon that your BLT passed!

I want to stay at BLT for our 2018 trip and hoping it will be available at the 7-month mark. I may just go on the other board and buy BLT transfer points... or get BLT addonitis :)

I hope you hear today or very soon that your BLT passed!

I want to stay at BLT for our 2018 trip and hoping it will be available at the 7-month mark. I may just go on the other board and buy BLT transfer points... or get BLT addonitis :)

Thanks for the positive words. I actually hope they do take it back. A lot of money at once plus dealing with the loss of our dog. I'm happy to just get my deposit back.

In other news, VGF should closed tomorrow once they get our cashier's check that I overnighted. :)

Long time listener, first time caller. Just put in following

Pinphila---$108-$17855-160-BLT-Feb-0/16, 0/17, 0/18, 160/19-seller pays MF 18- sent 4/24

Good price on the contract and I hope this passes for you. Since there are no points until 2019 hopefully the mouse passes on this one !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter