ROFR Thread April to June 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan1 did you hear back yet? Having trouble keeping up with all you 4/27 folks.

Hi Whositsgalore :tongue:

Nope. Broker indicated he emailed and then called the Mouse yesterday but no response. :duck: Not expecting to hear now until Tuesday at the earliest. :hourglass:cat: And, sadly, those lovely ALK resale contracts I would have bid on have come and gone. Others will come along in time.

Hi Whositsgalore :tongue:

Nope. Broker indicated he emailed and then called the Mouse yesterday but no response. :duck: Not expecting to hear now until Tuesday at the earliest. :hourglass:cat: And, sadly, those lovely ALK resale contracts I would have bid on have come and gone. Others will come along in time.

Well shoot! The day is still young on the East Coast (not sure where you are) maybe there will be some news today.

eaglesrest---$89-$29038-300-SSR-Dec-12/17, 125/18, 300/19- sent 4/27, taken 5/25

Booooooo. Next!

Stinks. While I know you're disappointed, at least you can enjoy the holiday weekend without incessant checking of the emails! Good luck on finding another one.

Instead will be incessantly checking for new listings. :duck:

Without a doubt. Our latest contract just got sent to ROFR today and I'm already looking to see what's out there for just in case. I'll realtor told us to watch out for point addiction :D

Instead will be incessantly checking for new listings. :duck:
Without a doubt. Our latest contract just got sent to ROFR today and I'm already looking to see what's out there for just in case. I'll realtor told us to watch out for point addiction :D

I, OTOH, am getting off the email lists as we speak. Honestly, we now have more points than I care to admit. If this BWV contract goes through, then we are done adding on. The only way we will add on at this point is if we sell some of them off (which is a distinct possibility as kids get older)! That MF bill in January is going to be fierce and will bring me back down to reality! Riviera looks great, but I think we will be priced out with how high I anticipate it to be. Also, BWV takes that temptation off the table because we will now own at a resort where I can walk to DHS and Epcot which is so valuable to me! I know the odds are slim to none, but I do hope they offer an extension at BWV. I don't think we, or many other owners there, would hesitate to extend! Look at me talking like I already own there. :rotfl2:

I, OTOH, am getting off the email lists as we speak. Honestly, we now have more points than I care to admit. If this BWV contract goes through, then we are done adding on. The only way we will add on at this point is if we sell some of them off (which is a distinct possibility as kids get older)! That MF bill in January is going to be fierce and will bring me back down to reality! Riviera looks great, but I think we will be priced out with how high I anticipate it to be. Also, BWV takes that temptation off the table because we will now own at a resort where I can walk to DHS and Epcot which is so valuable to me! I know the odds are slim to none, but I do hope they offer an extension at BWV. I don't think we, or many other owners there, would hesitate to extend! Look at me talking like I already own there. :rotfl2:

If your BWV go through how many will you have? Just curious. I’m sure your points are total #DVCGoals :worship:

eaglesrest---$89-$29038-300-SSR-Dec-12/17, 125/18, 300/19- sent 4/27, taken 5/25

Booooooo. Next!

Sorry to hear. Well, you can get back on the hunt for another great deal!

No news for me. My broker emailed her dvc contact but got no reply. Now have to wait until Tuesday at the earliest to receive confirmation that they are taking my contract :mad:

No news for me. My broker emailed her dvc contact but got no reply. Now have to wait until Tuesday at the earliest to receive confirmation that they are taking my contract :mad:

I’m right with ya Momof4mice! :hyper2:

I’m right with ya Momof4mice! :hyper2:

Good luck guys.

I've had an offer accepted on a 210pt, loaded, SSR, March UY - $99 per point. Buyer pays dues and fees. Not an amazing deal, but hopefully this one will get past the mouse early. I'll add in the proper format once my agent confirms its been sent for ROFR.

I feel like I'm paying over the odds just because of whats happened in the past month or so. SSR was regularly passing in the mid $80's, just a month ago. Hopefully it doesn't normalise back to those levels, and this is the new norm moving forward but who knows.

Last edited:
Good luck guys.

I've had an offer accepted on a 210pt, loaded, SSR, March UY - $99 per point. Buyer pays dues and fees. Not an amazing deal, but hopefully this one will get past the mouse early. I'll add in the proper format once my agent confirms its been sent for ROFR.

I feel like I'm paying over the odds just because of whats happened in the past month or so. SSR was regularly passing in the mid $80's, just a month ago. Hopefully it doesn't normalise back to those levels, and this is the new norm moving forward but who knows.

Seems like a very good contract given no fees or dues and it’s loaded

Good luck guys.

Has anyone ever seen it go this high in the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter