ROFR Thread April to June 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any suggestions other than First American which was mentioned earlier? What is the average small Aulani contract selling for now? This contract fell through in September 2020 and I have not once logged into the boards or checked on pricing so I feel like I have a lot of catching up :)
I'm in the process of buying an Aulani contract, title company is First Reliable Transfers. They are located in FL.

Am I the only one a little bored with weekends because nothing can happen with my resales?

100% agree.
Now that Disney to creeping closer to my date I even not to check my email on the weekends bc I know there is probably no news

100% agree.
Now that Disney to creeping closer to my date I even not to check my email on the weekends bc I know there is probably no news
[/Among other things, I am still waiting for my ex-husband's docs to arrive in Georgia. It will be a week tomorrow. GA and USPS seem to have a problem since the election. I wish I could have sent via FedEx.

Congrats to everyone that passed today! The wait for mine (since April 23rd) is becoming harder and harder as I see these April 28th ones go through 😰

"Hoo-hoo! Big summer blowout!" - Oaken ("Frozen")

Congrats to the following 53 awesome families that passed ROFR in the last few days with the DVC Resale Market! As always, THANK YOU to everyone for another incredible week of making magic - stay safe & magical everyone!

PETERSEN
HUCKABY
MARTINSON
MCNABB
FERNANDEZ
ROBINSON
CLARKE
YOUNG
NUMATA
VOKEY
PIESKO
CHUNG
HOLLANDER
HUNTER
SMITH
PARKER
SPAZIANI
MARX
SALVINI
CICERO
BRONSON
BALOG
ISACSON
RYAN
GUILFOIL
NOWAK
DURHAM
SCHULER
DEPUE
FLAHERTY
LOGAR
PFOTENHAUER
OLIVER
PEREZ
KISTLER
FERGUSON
WEBER
MCCURDY
GRANT
GREENE
BROUWERS
CLARK
GERSTNER
ANDERSON
CREWS
RINOW
WATTS
CRITES
CONKLIN
LOGAR
LOGAN
MASON
BELYO

A nothing day.
Title company 1 hasn't recevied quit claim from ex (day 6)​
Waiting on closing docs for 520 contract​
Waiting for seller to return docs for 150 pts.​
Waiting for ROFR on two contracts sent 4/30​
It's going to be a long week

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter