ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m curious about the timeline on sending contracts to RoFR. We signed our contract (the sellers did too) on 12-30. We just got notice today that they finally sent it to ROFR today. Is it normal to wait to send it so long after signing?
We are using Fidelity too and having the same issue. We signed on 12/29 and sellers finished signing on 1/6 (they signed earlier but missed a document, and Fidelity didn't follow up about the missing document until I emailed Fidelity to see what the hold up was). So ours was sent to ROFR 1/10 as well. 😑 Hoping the next few weeks move quickly!

We are using Fidelity too and having the same issue. We signed on 12/29 and sellers finished signing on 1/6 (they signed earlier but missed a document, and Fidelity didn't follow up about the missing document until I emailed Fidelity to see what the hold up was). So ours was sent to ROFR 1/10 as well. 😑 Hoping the next few weeks move quickly!
I’m sorry that happened to you also! It definitely adds on to what is already a long, nerve wracking wait! If mine gets taken, I definitely won’t be using fidelity again.

Oh man, that's really dissapointing to hear. I used DVC Resale Market and the offer was accepted on 8Jan (he emailed me at 1am saying he just heard from buyer). I had all the docs and signed them by noon on the same day, and the seller did as well. I got an email from the QA team at DVC Resale Market around 10am on 9Jan stating that it been submitted for RoFR. It was about 36 hours, all on a weekend, from offer accepted to submitted to Disney for RoFR. If you get yours taken from Disney, i'd HIGHLY recommend Randy at DVC Resale.

I’m curious about the timeline on sending contracts to RoFR. We signed our contract (the sellers did too) on 12-30. We just got notice today that they finally sent it to ROFR today. Is it normal to wait to send it so long after signing?
what company did you use? I used fidelity. Im hoping they didnt do that to mine. I never received an email confirming it was sent. I put mine in on december 23rd.

what company did you use? I used fidelity. Im hoping they didnt do that to mine. I never received an email confirming it was sent. I put mine in on december 23rd.
I used Fidelity for mine and I did receive a specific automated email stating that the contract had been signed by all parties and submitted to Disney. Just mentioning as you might want to contact your broker at Fidelity to confirm yours was submitted.

You should have gotten an email when it was sent in for ROFR review. Definitely check in with your broker on the status.

I just had a $95 offer on a fully loaded 100 point SSR contract, August UY including full 2022 points accepted and am waiting on the contract. Odds this makes it through ROFR? I’m paying closing costs and 2023 annual fees only.
Was this with Fidelity? If so, I offered $90/pt a few weeks ago and seller refused and didn’t even counter. What a difference a few weeks make! Lol

Was this with Fidelity? If so, I offered $90/pt a few weeks ago and seller refused and didn’t even counter. What a difference a few weeks make! Lol
Yes. It wasn’t my first attempt, although on all the previous attempts the sellers countered. This one though, $95 was my initial offer and the seller accepted it without a counter (off of an asking price of $115). Just shows you should never be afraid to make a low offer. There was another one though where the seller countered at $100 a point. I think $95 a point may end up being the norm for SSR in the next few months. Maybe it’ll go lower.

Yes. It wasn’t my first attempt, although on all the previous attempts the sellers countered. This one though, $95 was my initial offer and the seller accepted it without a counter (off of an asking price of $115). Just shows you should never be afraid to make a low offer. There was another one though where the seller countered at $100 a point. I think $95 a point may end up being the norm for SSR in the next few months. Maybe it’ll go lower.
Yep same contract. Bummed I didn’t get it but congrats to you!

I hope you get a reply. I’ve emailed my broker twice about the status of my contract and she hasn’t replied at all.
I emailed them earlier today and didnt get a response either. Im kind of pissed now. I bet you they didnt even send it right after I signed.

It's almost as if the ROFR lady was laying in wait for those three $150 pp CCV contracts. There's one more left. Are you going to give it a shot?
On that last contract, I ended up offering a dollar over listing and asked the seller to transfer the remaining 125 points from 2022 to me before the contract was sent to Disney. The seller ended up taking it off the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter