ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's frustrating. I have a 50 point BLT contract that I'm waiting on that was submitted on 1/16. At this point, I would just like to know so that I can move on to other contracts and not worry about this one.

Caved in and phoned the broker. He basically said that ours was on the border in terms of price so would have gone to the board for review rather than waived through (something that wasn’t mentioned when I asked the prices of successful contracts). They had 3 waivers today and ours was one of a number of contracts they’re chasing Disney for a response.

At this point I think they’ll take it, but I just wish they’d let us know as I keep pointlessly checking my email.

jodybird511---$115-$8012-60-AUL-Feb-0/18, 20/19, 60/20, 60/21- sent 2/15

Looking at the current thread, as well as historic threads over the past year, I'm seeing that no Aulani contracts have been taken? Is that right? If yes, thoughts on that? B/c it's not sold out yet? B/c Disney is having a hard enough time selling the points it already has for Aulani? Just wondering.... We ended up going with a higher priced contract b/c it was small and the use year we wanted.
With Aulani the odds are very much in your favor - this resort has still not sold out, was a major disappointment for DVD. You should have no problem at this price point, even with subsidized dues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter