ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting on my BLT contract day 33... seems like it will be bought back also.
I feel you. We submitted for BLT on 1/15 and the wait is killing me!! Passing the time by stalking this forum, obsessively refreshing my email, and planning which resale listing to offer on next :rolleyes1

Congratulations to all who passed, commiserations to those who didn't, and pixie dust for the waiting!

Still waiting since 1/16... this is painful starting to think it will be taken 160 it’s for $138 for BTL...

Still waiting since 1/16... this is painful starting to think it will be taken 160 it’s for $138 for BTL...
is not over until you get that email but just in case start building a backup list if you plan of trying again that way you have everything done as soon as you found out if your BLT was taken

We had Jan 15th BLT offer bought today (President's Day) by Disney. So bummed. We had a Jan. 17th Aulani offer accepted last week.

I wonder why they’ve started buying back BLT again? They don’t seem to be selling any direct at the minute.

I don't know if they are picking on those resorts but I strongly feel they are picking on us. We felt like we were paying too much for the stripped AKV contract we just had taken because it was $10 more per point than the one we had taken in December but that didn't stop them. I really feel like they know that we took the tour in November, have contacted our guide with questions a few times since, and received mail from DVC and they are trying to frustrate us into buying direct.

Since I submitted my resale purchase, I have seen a substantial increase in email communications for sales and other things from Disney. More than what we usually get and I swear it's because they are going to exercise ROFR and hope we purchase direct from them again. I'm on day 31 and waiting for an AKV.

Since I submitted my resale purchase, I have seen a substantial increase in email communications for sales and other things from Disney. More than what we usually get and I swear it's because they are going to exercise ROFR and hope we purchase direct from them again. I'm on day 31 and waiting for an AKV.

I have also gotten a lot of emails and things in the mail. I think they’re just sending a lot out.

Day 36.....

Call your broker and ask for an update from Disney. They can call Disney and see where your contract is in the process. It’s rare, but contracts do get lost by Disney. Most brokers won’t call until you hit Day 31, and you are clearly past that.

Me too... I actually left a message for the title company this morning just to confirm the date that it was sent for ROFR.

Call your broker. I usually had better luck getting the broker on the phone. Good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter