ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a frustrating conversation with our broker. He first said that our contract was not actually submitted until Jan 30th so we were not outside 30 days. When I pushed back and told him I had email confirmation from them that it was submitted on the 15th, he suddenly reversed and said “oh, oh yes it was submitted on the 15th”...so now I have concerns that they didn’t submit our contract in time to be grandfathered if it does pass. Broker then said that since it’s taking longer than 30, the contract will most likely be taken.

I’d really love for Disney to put me out of my misery already!

Just had a frustrating conversation with our broker. He first said that our contract was not actually submitted until Jan 30th so we were not outside 30 days. When I pushed back and told him I had email confirmation from them that it was submitted on the 15th, he suddenly reversed and said “oh, oh yes it was submitted on the 15th”...so now I have concerns that they didn’t submit our contract in time to be grandfathered if it does pass. Broker then said that since it’s taking longer than 30, the contract will most likely be taken.

I’d really love for Disney to put me out of my misery already!

Yikes! What company did you use?

I am new to this board (did not know that it existed). I am glad I am not the only one waiting on a "past 30 days" submission (BLT). I thought for sure I would have heard by now. Now I get to stalk this site like many others and watch the page count increase (60, 61, 62 . . .).

Best of luck to all who are waiting . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter