ROFR Thread January to March 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the same thing! We're still waiting for a small BRV and VGC contract.

But then I see those CCV deals and I'm like...hmm......
Me too! But then I check out the listings for my UY and contract size, and the prices are higher than what we see on this thread!

I’m a big believer in submitting low offers and letting whatever happens, happen. But it’s a pretty good impulse control, since it takes some legwork.

Update:

greenefamily---$90-$16498-160-SSR-Sep-0/22, 320/23, 160/24, 160/25- sent 2/23, passed 3/13

I’m so glad it finally passed! I was getting a little anxious with so many passing in 13 and 14 days. I hope the others who have a 2/23 date will get their emails today too! I’m excited to have more points to use soon. 😊
That is great!! It’s always a sigh of relief… and then you realise OH I have another contract!! I better start making plans for those points!!😂😂 That can never come soon enough.

Cammy Smith works very quickly. Yesterday we passed ROFR and today all our paperwork is going to Disney.
I wish ours was heading to Disney. We passed ROFR on the 6th, cammy said we are waiting on the seller to return paperwork. Closing on or before April 19th 🤦‍♀️.

That is great!! It’s always a sigh of relief… and then you realise OH I have another contract!! I better start making plans for those points!!😂😂 That can never come soon enough.
I had plans for the points before I got the contract!! 😂 I just hope everything isn’t booked by the time I finally get the points. I’ve been shocked at some of the deals people are getting on this board, makes me tempted to try for more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter