ROFR Thread January to March 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
2/23 gang still waiting here, different broker though with Mason Title.
Ugh! Sorry, the waiting is so hard. The good news is that we are using Mason Title also and they got us closing documents the same day we passed ROFR. I hope you get your email tomorrow. I know it would be hard to wait through another weekend! 🤪

MilwaukeeMom---$125-$20514-150-CCV@WL-Aug-109/23, 277/24, 150/25- sent 3/13

86 ‘22 points were banked into 2023, 23 points were borrowed from 2024, so 109 points expire 7/31/24. 150 points from 2023 were banked into 2024, so I have 277 points available for 2024. 🤷‍♀️ It’s complicated 😆

edited to represent actual points

Last edited:
Hope I did this correctly-

MilwaukeeMom---$125-$20514-150-CCV@WL-Aug-86/22, 173/23, 127/24, 150/25- sent 3/13

‘22 points were banked into 2023, 27 points were borrowed from 2024, so 109 points expire 7/31/24. 150 points from 2023 were banked into 2024, so I have 277 points available for 2024. 🤷‍♀️ It’s complicated 😆
Based on your description the numbers don’t match up so I think you meant that 23 points were borrowed from 2024? If so, I would represent it like this:

Thanks for the fun math problem!

We stayed at wilderness lodge for the first time a couple weeks ago. Wilderness lodge is my favorite of the MK resorts!

I am really considering selling my BLT and buying more CCV.
Mine too! Poly was our first contract and I find we enjoy visiting there but not necessarily staying there. It feels busier every time and I fear the tower will only make that worse. Once we know for sure about same association versus different we may end up selling. And hopefully buy more CCV!

Based on your description the numbers don’t match up so I think you meant that 23 points were borrowed from 2024? If so, I would represent it like this:

Thanks for the fun math problem!
Yes that’s how it worked out! Should I edit it somehow?

We stayed at wilderness lodge for the first time a couple weeks ago. Wilderness lodge is my favorite of the MK resorts!

I am really considering selling my BLT and buying more CCV.
I sold my Wilderness Lodge to buy Poly in 2014 and regretted it ever since. Here I am 10 years later buying it back. Some people hate the transportation system but the place seems more tranquil and beautiful than my other resorts. I’m very glad to be back 😊

I sold my Wilderness Lodge to buy Poly in 2014 and regretted it ever since. Here I am 10 years later buying it back. Some people hate the transportation system but the place seems more tranquil and beautiful than my other resorts. I’m very glad to be back 😊
We love Wilderness Lodge and we’re in the process of buying our very first DVC contract there- resale. We have a delayed closing, not until the end of April.

I’ve always started at a different resort when booking our trips, but then end up back at WL. We love the resort and we also love the water transport to MK. That’s always what drew us back.

Anybody else having trouble checking the orange county comp site? I just bought a poly contract and I am waiting to see it load, but I keep getting an error message stating it can't complete my request and to contact the administrator.

Anybody else having trouble checking the orange county comp site? I just bought a poly contract and I am waiting to see it load, but I keep getting an error message stating it can't complete my request and to contact the administrator.
On the search page at the bottom left there’s a banner that will take you to the new site. That’s the one working for me lately.

On the search page at the bottom left there’s a banner that will take you to the new site. That’s the one working for me lately.
Thanks. I didn't see that banner. My contract isn't there yet. Hopefully soon. When I see the contract listed all my stress is gone, because I know it is mine.

Ughhhhh. Was supposed to close yesterday but the seller waited until the last minute and decided to not use the complimentary online notary service the title company offers and do things old school. Now I have to wait until they receive and send the paperwork back.

Was hoping to use those points for a booking I have to do soon, but the timing won’t work for me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter