ROFR Thread January to March 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might... test it using some other random destination/airlines, very unrelated to what you really want.

it will depend on what the website uses to track. If it's just using an IP then yes a VPN would help. But if it's using cookies or tracking identifiers then it would depend upon what all the VPN covers. Not all VPS services are equal.

4eversleepy---$130-$47509-350-CCV@WL-Feb-0/23, 94/24, 350/25, 350/26- sent 3/11, passed 3/27

First contract! Thought I was getting a good price when I submitted the offer, but after reading this thread for the last 2 weeks while I've been waiting, and seeing all the lowball offers get accepted, I feel like I just got a normal / mediocre deal. Either way, it was the resort we wanted, the UY we wanted, and the number of points we wanted, so overall I'm happy. Now to patiently wait for closing!

4eversleepy---$130-$47509-350-CCV@WL-Feb-0/23, 94/24, 350/25, 350/26- sent 3/11, passed 3/27

First contract! Thought I was getting a good price when I submitted the offer, but after reading this thread for the last 2 weeks while I've been waiting, and seeing all the lowball offers get accepted, I feel like I just got a normal / mediocre deal. Either way, it was the resort we wanted, the UY we wanted, and the number of points we wanted, so overall I'm happy. Now to patiently wait for closing!
Congratulations!!! Watching these threads will always make you think someone got a better deal (which can be true - but a few $ per purchase point does not average out to much over a lot of years) plus, these are the dvc resale stalkers, and some know the brokers pretty well by now so their offers are likely accepted first. You could spend a LOT of your life trying to get those deals instead of closing and booking your cool vacation ;)

Last edited:

Congrats! We also just passed on CCV - it’s such a fabulous resort!! And in the grand scheme of things, paying a few more $ to check all of the other boxes won’t matter! Enjoy!!

A year and a half ago Disney was ROFRing CCV as high as 178$!

Don't sweat a few dollars when you saved 40 by buying when you have.

Is it just my access... some of the ads are looking sexy- creepy... the ones as I scroll, not the ones in the side bar. Yuck.
I also don’t have anything sexy OR creepy, but this week I’ve had insanely aggressive popup scams (coming only from this site) claiming to be scanning my computer that I *really* hope aren’t able to load viruses between when they pop up and when I close the window.

I also don’t have anything sexy OR creepy, but this week I’ve had insanely aggressive popup scams (coming only from this site) claiming to be scanning my computer that I *really* hope aren’t able to load viruses between when they pop up and when I close the window.
I’ve been getting those too! I close that window as fast as I possibly can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter