ROFR Thread July to Sept 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang it, this is very similar to the contract I just put an offer on. Don't see mine passing, if this didn't.
You honestly never know. We’ve seen contracts come through with pretty much identical numbers where one is priced higher than the other and is the one that ends up being taken, so don’t give up hope just yet!

There were spaces that should have been there (between the use years) that were not, so the sections with the commas would pull incorrectly for anyone who was trying to import into a spreadsheet. There were also spaces that were there that should not have been, so again, it would have created different formatting and would not display properly. The placeholder hyphens also had extra spaces around them in each spot. Hope this helps! Not a big deal at all, but you were wondering :).

Thanks for explaining this as I was super confused when our AKL was posted asit seemed to me that I had followed the format. It’s good to know dashes, spaces, and hyphens make a difference and why! Glad you posted this!

Our first attempt at purchasing. Waiting on pins and needles...

Cali2nooga---$100-$24156-234-AKV-Oct-0/17, 0/18, 0/19, 234/20-international seller- sent 7/31

Seller has also requested a delayed closing in late-September

Last edited:

Cali2nooga---$100-$24156-234-AKV-Oct-0/17, 0/18, 0/19, 234/20-international seller- sent 7/31

Good luck with that one!

Maybe since it's an international seller, this could pass... otherwise, seems unlikely based on the cost. BUT.. anything can happen! Good luck!

My previous contract fell through but was lucky to find another, almost identical but with more loaded points. Please update previous string with this new one. Thanks!
thelionqueen---$117-$21234-170-BWV-Aug-0/18, 161/19, 170/20, 170/21-Owner pay 1/2 19 MF- sent 8/8

loutoo---$155-$16035-100-BLT-Feb-0/18, 1/19, 200/20, 100/21-Seller pays MF '19- sent 8/12

This will be out 2nd contract. they have prebanked the 2019 points into 2020. The single point in 2019 is banked from 2018 and is basically a throwaway.

Although the $155 is higher than I might like, the seller paying MF for the banked points puts us right where I think we should be. Fingers crossed that we close in time to book my late May trip before the 7 month mark hits.

Question regarding Fidelity. I placed an offer for the asking price on a SSR listing last Wednesday night. An agent followed up with me the next day and said she would email me the contract but never did. I called the following day and left a message for my agent. I also spoke to another agent who said it was on a manager's desk but she would make sure it got emailed to be by the end of the day. I left another message today for my agent but I have yet to receive the contract or even a callback. Has anyone has any issues, good or bad, dealing with Fidelity? Any suggestions on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Question regarding Fidelity. I placed an offer for the asking price on a SSR listing last Wednesday night. An agent followed up with me the next day and said she would email me the contract but never did. I called the following day and left a message for my agent. I also spoke to another agent who said it was on a manager's desk but she would make sure it got emailed to be by the end of the day. I left another message today for my agent but I have yet to receive the contract or even a callback. Has anyone has any issues, good or bad, dealing with Fidelity? Any suggestions on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I have a VGF contract pending ROFR, and my experience has been nothing but positive. I’m dealing with Bonnie, and she has been super responsive.

Who’s your agent? I’ve worked with Bonnie previously and Shawn now, both have been great!

Is it for 200 points? If so, I may have been sent your contract instead... I made an offer for OKW on Wednesday. It was initially declined, then on Thursday the broker said the seller reconsidered and would accept my offer - broker said she would have the contract sent over that day. I didn’t get the DocuSign link until Friday, then when I opened it to sign this weekend, it was someone else’s SSR contract. I let the broker know today and she said she would get the right contract sent over. I got an email that they deleted the DocuSign envelope, but no OKW contract yet.

Is it for 200 points? If so, I may have been sent your contract instead... I made an offer for OKW on Wednesday. It was initially declined, then on Thursday the broker said the seller reconsidered and would accept my offer - broker said she would have the contract sent over that day. I didn’t get the DocuSign link until Friday, then when I opened it to sign this weekend, it was someone else’s SSR contract. I let the broker know today and she said she would get the right contract sent over. I got an email that they deleted the DocuSign envelope, but no OKW contract yet.
That would be a small world!!

It was for 200 points. Hopefully that is the reason for the delay.

Our contract in ROFR stage now is with Fidelity and Bonnie as our agent. So far she's been extremely quick. We made an offer on a Fri morning, she called the sellers and emailed us by around lunchtime to say they had accepted. Contracts were sent by Fri afternoon. We sent it back over the weekend, and we were emailed that it had been sent to Disney on Mon. Bonnie has also been very quick to respond to any questions I have sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter