• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread July to Sept 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jojejoja---$95-$18620-190-SSR-Sep-0/18, 0/19, 190/20, 190/21- sent 8/8, passed 8/27

We have a third child on the way and wanted to add on to our original 130 point SSR contract. 190 points wasn't necessarily the plan, but, oh well, Hakuna Matata.

wehrengrizz---$108-$26595-240-AKV-Dec-0/17, 55/18, 240/19, 240/20-International seller, seller pays MF '19- sent 8/26

*55 points in 2018 will likely/possibly expire as the seller did not bank.

Long time ROFR thread lurker, first time DVC (attempted) buyer! I have been studying up for years and somehow still made the rookie mistake of not finding out about it being an int'l seller until our offer was accepted. (I might have offered lower, and I definitely would have been more prepared and researched more) Our 5 kiddos will be so surprised if we get this!

Agreed about stripped contract. They get it at a cheaper rate and the owner has already paid the dues.

wehrengrizz---$108-$26595-240-AKV-Dec-0/17, 55/18, 240/19, 240/20-International seller, seller pays MF '19- sent 8/26

Long time ROFR thread lurker, first time DVC (attempted) buyer! I have been studying up for years and somehow still made the rookie mistake of not finding out about it being an int'l seller until our offer was accepted. (I might have offered lower, and I definitely would have been more prepared and researched more) Our 5 kiddos will be so surprised if we get this!

You might get lucky and Disney will bank them for you... can't hurt to ask when you get your contract. Good Luck!

You might get lucky and Disney will bank them for you... can't hurt to ask when you get your contract. Good Luck!
I've never even thought of that! At what point would I ask? When I call to get my number/account activated? Dang I have more studying:scared:
Thank you!!

*pixie*---$59-$18795-270-VB-Jun-0/18, 226/19, 270/20, 270/21- sent 8/7, passed 8/28

We passed!! So excited, we already own at AKV, but have been staying at VB pretty often. When we decided we needed to add on more points, VB was our obvious choice, even with the higher MFs.

The only issue with an International Seller is a few extra days to notarize documents from what I understand. I'm sure it will be smooth sailing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter