• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread July to Sept 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BWV, 150 points at $125 a point. What do you all think the likelihood of passing ROFR is for this price?

---$95-$20805-200-SSR-Jun-0/18, 200/19, 200/20-International Seller- sent 8/9

$95-$20805-200-SSR-Jun-0/18, 200/19, 200/20-International Seller- sent 8/9, passed 8/28
wehrengrizz---$108-$26595-240-AKV-Dec-0/17, 55/18, 240/19, 240/20-International seller, seller pays MF '19- sent 8/26
... I have been studying up for years and somehow still made the rookie mistake of not finding out about it being an int'l seller until our offer was accepted. (I might have offered lower, and I definitely would have been more prepared and researched more) Our 5 kiddos will be so surprised if we get this!
I agree with PPs on this topic. International seller not a bad thing. I have not been able to find a single instance of one being ROFR’d in this thread. In fact, my international SSR contract just passed today (almost $10 below ROFR line)!

And I didn’t find out till buyer accepted my offer that this was an International seller. I was pleased as I had previously researched a bit and read that DVD never ROFRs intl contracts.

I am curious though why I haven’t seen it prominently advertised on contracts. Seems it would be an advantage for sellers to list right on the edge of the ROFR line.

Last edited:

I agree with PPs on this topic. International seller not a bad thing. I have not been able to find a single instance of one being ROFR’d in this thread. In fact, my international SSR contract just passed today! And I didn’t find out till buyer accepted my offer that this was an International seller. I was pleased as I had previously researched a bit and read that DVD never ROFRs intl contracts.

I am curious though why I haven’t seen it prominently advertised on contracts. Seems it would be an advantage for sellers to list right on the edge of the ROFR line.
I completely agree! I would have offered a little less for sure, and it was a little...well annoying? when the title company person told me it "should have been disclosed immediately before I made an offer" after I'd expressed interest. But it's not a huge deal, just I wanted to be very informed on paperwork and the few extra forms left me making calls sounding silly.

Congratulations on your new contract, ROFR is cruising by for a lot right now!!

wehrengrizz---$108-$26595-240-AKV-Dec-0/17, 55/18, 240/19, 240/20-International seller, seller pays MF '19- sent 8/26

*55 points in 2018 will likely/possibly expire as the seller did not bank.
This is actually an awesome deal, with seller paying MF for 240pts!
Congrats!

So... Clearly I already posted properly, and read this. Relevancy..? ROFR database here is hardly exhaustive.

Feel free to read my original post. ;)

I have no idea - I just like that clip whenever people ask what the odds are. 8-)

I considered the usual Hans Solo "never tell me the odds" clip, but I'm a little star-wars'ed out these days (and that's coming from a big star wars fan, too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter