ROFR Thread July to Sept 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrGreek---$108-$22284-200-SSR-Feb-94/18, 200/19, 200/20, 200/21- sent 8/12, passed 8/30

Well second time was the charm for us, but difficult to believe our $99 per point was taken by Disney given some of the recent contracts that have passed for much lower.

But, will be nice to have another option along with our Copper Creek contract.

Good luck to all !!

Just as an FYI, based on passing and getting access as a new member. I was told it would take weeks unless you called for access. Ours was recorded in the county 8/27,I got an email today with my access code. Had to call for my member number with the previous owners’ contract number. Then got the club ID with that and was set up today with my account. Seemed faster than what I was led to believe it would take.

DM3MD---$103-$11435-100-SSR-Dec-0/17, 100/18, 294/19, 6/20- sent 8/13

UPDATE:
DM3MD---$103-$11435-100-SSR-Dec-0/17, 100/18, 294/19, 6/20- sent 8/13, passed 8/30

Not sure if this confirms the theory that Disney may be pumping the breaks with ROFR at SSR, but considering this has all 2017/2018/2019/2020 points loaded (with some odd banking/borrowing), it's a possible indication that we might be able to bump the buyback threshold down to $100 or maybe even a bit lower.

SSR definitely seems to have dropped a bit compared to this time last year. Looks like the days of fast points inflation are possibly on the wain?

Question... I was rereading the contract as it just went into ROFR, and I noticed there was a section 11, where they added that the buyer pays the dues for 2019...est $320. However, the sellers only have 4 points in 2019 left. Am I going to be charged the full $320? I did ask the broker, however the office is closed til Friday due to Dorian, understandably. TIA!!!

Question... I was rereading the contract as it just went into ROFR, and I noticed there was a section 11, where they added that the buyer pays the dues for 2019...est $320. However, the sellers only have 4 points in 2019 left. Am I going to be charged the full $320? I did ask the broker, however the office is closed til Friday due to Dorian, understandably. TIA!!!

It would be odd to pay the dues on points you are not receiving but it all depends on what you negotiated. I'd guess that the contract just had the wrong amount input.

Hey everyone. Quick question, is there a discount on Park admission tickets with a direct DVC membership? I can see event tickets and annual passes but can’t see anything for 7,14 or 21 day tickets.

Hey everyone. Quick question, is there a discount on Park admission tickets with a direct DVC membership? I can see event tickets and annual passes but can’t see anything for 7,14 or 21 day tickets.

There was a couple years ago for a multi-day ticket, but haven’t seen that offered again.

Well, after a very exciting week of outrunning a hurricane on a cruise ship and an airplane... UPDATED!!!

Hope you had a great trip!!!!

PS - I am still showing in the ‘waiting’ category, but I Passed!! 🥳 I updated my string the day it happened, but I’ll repost so you don’t have to search!

mrsap---$100-$25232-230-SSR-Apr-222/18, 230/19, 230/20- sent 8/2, passed 8/21

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter