ROFR Thread July to Sept 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put an offer in 4 days ago and have not received a response. I sent another email, called and left a message and still nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️
I used them 4 or 5 years ago. Response was slow then, but I think it was pretty quick getting the agreed to price, but slow the rest of the way to closing.

Has anyone used DVC magic resales?
I put an offer in 4 days ago and have not received a response. I sent another email, called and left a message and still nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️
I tried to make an offer a few weeks ago there and the got the same - non-response. I just took them off of the sites I looked at as potential sellers. I've seen others say they've had good experiences so maybe they're just very busy.

I got word that estoppel has been received and I should get the closing docs in the next 2 weeks (I really hope it doesn't take that long). I'm surprised Disney was so quick with the estoppel, but I don't expect to see the points on my account until August with the upcoming shutdown.
They are processing accounts still. Our new contract showed up yesterday, just not points yet.

They are processing accounts still. Our new contract showed up yesterday, just not points yet.
I just tried chat twice to get my points loaded. Both CMs told me that I haveto call MS to get my points. I was able to get my points loaded 2 weeks ago via chat for a different resale contract. So inconsistent.

I put an offer in with them too! It was on Wednesday evening, then Thursday also morning, then sent a messages, then tried calling numerous times, left voicemails, before I finally gave up!

I just tried chat twice to get my points loaded. Both CMs told me that I haveto call MS to get my points. I was able to get my points loaded 2 weeks ago via chat for a different resale contract. So inconsistent.
I had to call MS a few times last week for things but no wait at least 4 times and 15 minutes another time.

Really? Mason title said my deed was recorded on 7/8 but won’t be sent to Disney till 7/21.
Our was recorded the end of June. It took a couple of weeks for it to show up in our Disney account. We didn't get points but i was sketchy on if Disney would load anything after the 8th. I keep seeing people post notices of some release that says nothing after the 8th until the 21st.

I put an offer in with them too! It was on Wednesday evening, then Thursday also morning, then sent a messages, then tried calling numerous times, left voicemails, before I finally gave up!
Is this regarding that 200p VGC contract that was listed for $200pp? I wonder how much it sold for

Yes. I am curious too. I think it was a mistake or something?
Perhaps. I think it was a classic real estate type of listing. Price it super low and have people compete and bid high. I’m sure there were many many bidders. They probably ended up in the $280s range. I was tempted since it matched my UY but I bought enough VGC points and my wife would have killed me. I’ll just wait for DLT.

What should I offer for a BWV contract between 150-200 points? ROFR says around $120, I am not in need of points. Should I wait a bit for the market to cool down?

What should I offer for a BWV contract between 150-200 points? ROFR says around $120, I am not in need of points. Should I wait a bit for the market to cool down?
You might haveto wait awhile. I personally would not pay more than $125pp

Perhaps. I think it was a classic real estate type of listing. Price it super low and have people compete and bid high. I’m sure there were many many bidders. They probably ended up in the $280s range. I was tempted since it matched my UY but I bought enough VGC points and my wife would have killed me. I’ll just wait for DLT.
Maybe we’ll see it pop up here… I had never heard of that site prior to seeing that listing because I constantly seek VGC resales out.
Best not to risk it with your wife! Lol! We own at Aulani but wanted a small VGC contract (although that 200 point would’ve been amazing too) so I just started the process on purchasing a 100 point contract. I’ll be watching DLT too. Good to have some more west coast options.

kalishea---$295-$30656-100-VGC-Aug-150/21, 100/22, 100/23- sent 7/10
Congratulations! You will for sure pass ROFR. A hefty price to pay but that’s what it takes to own at the grandest of them all these days. Hopefully it’ll be worth $500pp in 10 years. Welcome home VGC neighbor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter