ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meant to post this in September...

I'm the seller, getting rid of our last SSR points:

Tink10---$95-$15002-150-SSR-Aug-0/19, 16/20, 146/21, 200/22- sent 9/7
You're going to miss us ! :goodvibes
Good luck with your move.
Did you buy "Ocean Front Property" ? (Sorry - couldn't resist):earboy2:

You're going to miss us ! :goodvibes
Good luck with your move.
Did you buy "Ocean Front Property" ? (Sorry - couldn't resist):earboy2:

Lol & thanks!...

We're keeping our Vero points and still plan on going at least twice a year...And we'll still go to Universal. Just no more WDW. :D

sugliac---$129-$26576-200-BCV-Oct-6/19, 200/20, 200/21- sent 10/7

First attempt! I have a direct contract with Villas at Grand Floridian home resort, but have been yearning to own at Beach Club Villas, as well. I was shocked (and pleased) to get someone to accept to this offer and am hoping it passes. The waiting... begins... now!

EDIT: I also wanted to shout out the DVC Store for being so awesome/helpful. I know they are a DIS/DVCFan sponsor, so I wanted to give Jerry and the team some love on here.

That is a nice contract. Did the seller pay the 2020 annual dues on your 2020 points? I guess those dues are already paid by the seller, but how often do sellers expect to be reimbursed for annual fees when those points go to the buyer?

Last edited:
That is a nice contract. Did the seller pay the 2020 annual dues on your 2020 points? I guess those dues are already paid by the seller, but how often do sellers expect to be reimbursed for annual fees when those points go to the buyer?

Brokers will always try to get buyer to pay. However, dues are based on calendar year so I have always based on that no matter what points were there.

At this point, I would not pay 2020 dues.

I feel like their is no first come first serve process here seeing as I submitted my Saratoga on 9/4.

There is no first come first serve in their review. I submitted my SSR offer on 8/11. I guess DVC misplaced it and they asked our broker to resubmit on 9/10. Tomorrow is 58 days of waiting for me. I really hope they waive after making me wait 2 months.

There is no first come first serve in their review. I submitted my SSR offer on 8/11. I guess DVC misplaced it and they asked our broker to resubmit on 9/10. Tomorrow is 58 days of waiting for me. I really hope they waive after making me wait 2 months.

I hope you hear soon! That sucks they restarted the clock after whatever error caused the mix-up. Makes me wish there was a first come first serve rule, make it a little easier us to anticipate the timeline.

I'm pretty excited about it! Yes, they paid 2020 annual dues which made it even more inticing for me to make an offer. I am paying closing costs, as is customary for the buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter