• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room Location Request Help BWV AKL BLT

Not sure if Room Location Requests are just an Aulani thing but does anyone have faves for BWV Garden/Pool view, AKL Savanna View and BLT standard View?

You do not say what size room you have. That "village green" suggestion above for pool/garden view at BWV cannot be made for anything but a studio since all p/g rooms overlooking Village Green are studios. Also, if you request Village Green view, make sure you also request higher floor. There are second floor studios there that have no view at all because it is blocked by arches over Wyland Galleries. I consider the most important request at BWV for any p/g view to be higher floor, and anything else should be the second request.

BLT standard view are lower floor rooms. The most important thing for those rooms is to attempt to avoid 1st floor so people don't stare at you in the room when walking by. Thus a good request is simply: second or higher floor.

As to Kidani savanna view, lead request should be Sunset savanna view, which is more than 80% of all savanna view rooms at Kidani and chances of getting that request are high. The smaller Pembe savanna has no giraffes or zebras and is not as good a savanna as Sunset. Second request should be one that reduces the potential distance you can be from civilization (lobby, store, bus stop, pool) since the building is about 2/3 miles long. The request to make is for room either: (a) near the Rafiki elevator, which is on the north wing; down that elevator to first, parking-lot, floor, leads to a walkway that gives you the shortest possible trip from the building to a gate to the pool area, and leaves you within tolerable distance of the lobby and bus stop; or (b) near the Timon elevator, which is on the south wing, and gives you easy access on the second floor to a door that leads quickly to the bus station, and leaves you within tolerable distance of the lobby and pool.

Last edited:
BLT we requested upper floor partial theme park view and for our standard studio. We got a 4th floor studio over where the laundry is, but it was great because we could see the fireworks really easily straight to the left and the lake to the right. Only problem was we had no cell data inside and disney's wifi didn't work either. I think it was because we were close to the elevator. Cell service worked great on the balcony.

You do not say what size room you have. That "village green" suggestion above for pool/garden view at BWV cannot be made for anything but a studio since all p/g rooms overlooking Village Green are studios. Also, if you request Village Green view, make sure you also request higher floor. There are second floor studios there that have no view at all because it is blocked by arches over Wyland Galleries. I consider the most important request at BWV for any p/g view to be higher floor, and anything else should be the second request.

BLT standard view are lower floor rooms. The most important thing for those rooms is to attempt to avoid 1st floor so people don't stare at you in the room when walking by. Thus a good request is simply: second or higher floor.

As to Kidani savanna view, lead request should be Sunset savanna view, which is more than 80% of all savanna view rooms at Kidani and chances of getting that request are high. The smaller Pembe savanna has no giraffes or zebras and is not as good a savanna as Sunset. Second request should be one that reduces the potential distance you can be from civilization (lobby, store, bus stop, pool) since the building is about 2/3 miles long. The request to make is for room either: (a) near the Rafiki elevator, which is on the north wing; down that elevator to first, parking-lot, floor, leads to a walkway that gives you the shortest possible trip from the building to a gate to the pool area, and leaves you within tolerable distance of the lobby and bus stop; or (b) near the Timon elevator, which is on the south wing, and gives you easy access on the second floor to a door that leads quickly to the bus station, and leaves you within tolerable distance of the lobby and pool.
Oh I have a Studio. Thanks for the tips!!!

BLT we requested upper floor partial theme park view and for our standard studio. We got a 4th floor studio over where the laundry is, but it was great because we could see the fireworks really easily straight to the left and the lake to the right. Only problem was we had no cell data inside and disney's wifi didn't work either. I think it was because we were close to the elevator. Cell service worked great on the balcony.
Oooh Great! Do you mind if I ask your network?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter