Room only reservations..how far in advance now?

Dizzytime

DIS Veteran
Sorry, I did a search and couldn't find the answer.
We're thinking about booking a room-only reservation for next Jan, and since we can't do it on-line wondering how far in advance you can call in a room-only reservation now, or maybe a better question is can you still call in a room-only reservation at all?
Know it used to be 499 days, but we haven't been to DW since pre-covid and thought it might have changed. Wouldn't be surprised
Thanks in advance for any replies!
Hope you all are having a magical day! :goodvibes

Yes, it has changed. You can only book room only as far out as packages are available, which right now is the end of 2023. They'll release 2024 in late spring, usually May or June, but nothing is consistent anymore!

Thank you very much for your reply GBRforWDW.
I agree with you about nothing being consistent anymore, but sure glad to have the latest info about this from you!
Hope you all are having a Magical Day!
:goodvibes

Having a WDW TA takes all of the guess work out of it! I know these boards are associated with certain ones. Having that peace of mind goes a long ways!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter