Rooms, Pins, Furniture - Updated 4/4/07

Hi DaraSue,

I am interested in 1 or 2 invisibility magics. What would you like for them? You sgnature says you are looking for Club 33 Pins. Is there something in there that we can work with?

Let me know what you are wanting. Thanks!

Hiya DaraSue,
I am posting this on behalf of disneyfanlv. She would like 7 invisibility magics. From what I am seeing you are trading them for 5000 credits, is that correct? Please let myself or her know if you have that many available still and if the credit amount is correct.

Thanks,
Redsfan

Jiminy Crickets! You all were busy that day and I missed it completely! OK Kasiks, I don't blame you one bit. Everybody else will get a pm from me shortly!

Hi, do you have any 1-star invisibility magic pins left for trade? I would be interested in two (one for me and one for daughter). I have Club 33 pins I could trade and credits. Thank You :)

thanks for the trade, sleepingbeautymama/aurorasparkle!

And thanks to you too, DD

I am interested in the mad hatter hat the pink nemo chair and the tron teleporters

DaraSue:
Would you please let me know if any of the invisibility magic becomes available again?
Thanks!
Souper (a/k/a happy_guest)

Bumping this up. I have several trades pending for the few invisibility magics I have left, but I've added some more pirate fortress rooms. And remember, I have much more than is listed here.

Hugs!

Hey Dara, How much for 1 animation desk and do you have any teleportation magics?

Light, let me look and see what I've traded an animator's desk for previously. As to the teleportation magic, I entered a code the other day, which just sat there. I entered it again to see "this code doesn't match any..."

I'll be on the phone with VMK Operations on Monday again. I don't know what it is with me and teleportation magic, but this is the third time it's happened.

oh, and happy almost morning to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter