Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package - Opening October 1

Nothing for our whole week?! Wish the browser left open trick worked for me like it did for some at 5:30. Wow. And I was here at 515 with so many of you.

Last edited:
And now this. DW IT at its best.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210923-051450_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210923-051450_Chrome.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 23
At 6:10am EST I finally got out of the waiting room in all three tabs I had open. I was able to book Spice Road (I know this is Rose & Crown thread, haha), for 10/24 for 2 people. Keep waiting! Fingers crossed for you all and good luck!

Got through on my iPad and phone, but not on my laptop which was the first device I logged into.

But as others have said, nada for 10/2. Oh well...

(There are reservations for Rose & Crown on other dates for partys of 4, but nothing for a party of 2)

I also tried for 10/2 and nothing. I hope whomever got in enjoys it! I just wanted a spot for me. Oh well!

I actually got Spice Table while in Orbit on another browser that I still had open, thanks to the posts earlier. Wanted R&C for Oct 3 or 4, obviously no dice. Glad I booked ST.
Stupid rocket ship, I liked it better when I was the early worm... :)

Got in finally and was able to get one of the days I was searching (4th choice of dates). But not without hiccups. Had both Chrome and IE open. On Chrome it got stuck when I tried to move forward before adding guests...then wouldn't let me add guests. On IE, it got stuck when I got to the point of selecting my cc on file. Then I backed it out and then it went to CC payment but didn't have my cc on file as a selection. Thank goodness I happened to have a different cc laying on the table next to the computer, so I had to re-enter all new cc info and was able to finish the transaction. Good grief!

I think it depends on number of guests. When search for 2, nothing really shows up. When have 4 guests, multiple dates show availability.
Yes, I couldn’t get a table for 2, so I switched to 4 and found availability. Payment in full at time of booking, so looks like my Orlando daughter and her fiancé are coming to dinner with me 😊

Keep trying! I was in the virtual waiting room and when I got in tried several times to get my date without success. I finally got it at 6:22 a.m. for a party of one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter