• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package - Opening October 1

I’m thinking that people who want this for some random day closer to the end of 60 days might have a chance. I’m wondering if Those of us who need the first couple of days it’s open might as we’ll just get a few minutes more sleep…

My rocket doesn't freeze but it'll pause for a second and looks like my page is refreshing on its own so I guess that means each time it's kicking me out of queue and adding me again. This is such a bummer. I've never done a fireworks dining package and was doing it for Spice Road Table since we've never eaten there. It'd work out perfect for our 10/24 day. :-(
Mine literally stopped at the little pause and never started back up. 😒 it says not to refresh or go back, but.....?

So disappointed. Been waiting in orbit for 40 minutes. I’m sure the tables are gone.

at least we have disboards to read while the ship goes round and round....so what is everyone doing on the 1st?? We have a big weekend planned...so I hope I am not still in this waiting room till then, cause I am stubborn and will not leave this computer till something happens

Well, I finally got through the waiting room, but it appears there are no tables left for October.

Lol it refreshed back to the login screen, I entered my information and then tried to send me to the rose and crown event page but the website crashed and now I am back at Space Mountain....

Well, I finally got through the waiting room, but it appears there are no tables left for October.

I think it depends on number of guests. When search for 2, nothing really shows up. When have 4 guests, multiple dates show availability.

mine got through at 6:10 on both my phone and computer. Was able to snag a 10/21 reservation.

did anyone else see that the only time was 9pm? I’m assuming that’s just the one seating?

got in...selected 1st....then when tried to book...got error....wha wha wha

No soup for me

Yep got the 2nd, asked to replace my CG dimmer and I clicked replace and CRASH.

Not meant to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter