Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package - Opening October 1

I ended up booking for 4 even though we only have 2. I'm going to call later to see if I can change it to 2. If I can't I may see if any folks here who couldn't get November 18 would like to join us :-)
Let us know if you have luck. Since my reservation isn't until 5 days into our vacay, I think I'll hold on until our arrival day and check with Guest Relations in person to see if they will update to 2 and get a refund for the 3rd . If not possible, then I'll cancel altogether and get the total refunded.

mine got through at 6:10 on both my phone and computer. Was able to snag a 10/21 reservation.

did anyone else see that the only time was 9pm? I’m assuming that’s just the one seating?
That’s what I got 9 PM the only choice, i took it, but may cancel. I got it for our last day of our vacation, Oct. 11.

Last edited:

No luck for me. Forgot it was booking day so there is zilch my week of Nov.

I had read there is a patio off to the side Rose & Crown guests are allowed to use to see the show, is that allowed during the fireworks parties or does the party use it? I still have my normal R&C ADR.

I was still slightly on the fence, but figured if I logged on and booked it was a sign. well i forgot dining is 6am not 7am and now that I couldn't book I am upset LOL - I will keep checking at random, MK dessert parties are still wide open, but that price is higher for much less.

I had 4 browsers going by 5:15… at 6:06 Chrome Incognito let me in and there was zero availability for 10/2. I despise Disney IT. 🤬
Lots of us were in the boat at 5:15 and struck out. Not that it makes us feel any better! I can’t really explain it. I take it as a sign to do more booths and grab cava in Italy around the time for the show. With Covid we would’ve preferred a seat/space but oh well. I got a firework party and I wasn’t even really trying for it, so I guess it evens out?

Booked this trip for 10-2 way before it was the 50th. I was looking forward to low crowds 😂

Lots of us were in the boat at 5:15 and struck out. Not that it makes us feel any better! I can’t really explain it. I take it as a sign to do more booths and grab cava in Italy around the time for the show. With Covid we would’ve preferred a seat/space but oh well. I got a firework party and I wasn’t even really trying for it, so I guess it evens out?

Booked this trip for 10-2 way before it was the 50th. I was looking forward to low crowds 😂
We were originally planning to just do F&W and not have a dinner reservation. But when this showed up I figured it would be a nice option… I’m an agent so I know the debacle that is Disney dining lately. You’d think one of the largest entertainment companies in the world could pay for IT service that’s not Mickey Mouse’d together… pun intended 😂

We were hoping to get either Rose and Crown or Spice Road for 10/2 but we have a party of 8 so I knew we would need 2 tables. My husband and I were both trying this morning and of course we each managed to get 1 of each. So if anyone has a reservation for a party of 4 on 10/2 at either restaurant but would rather the other restaurant private message me and maybe we can work something out.

We were hoping to get either Rose and Crown or Spice Road for 10/2 but we have a party of 8 so I knew we would need 2 tables. My husband and I were both trying this morning and of course we each managed to get 1 of each. So if anyone has a reservation for a party of 4 on 10/2 at either restaurant but would rather the other restaurant private message me and maybe we can work something out.
I tried to pm you but I think i am so tired i messed up.
I would love R&C and am logged on now.

That’s what I got 9 PM the only choice, i took it, but may cancel. I got it for our last day of our vacation, Oct. 11.
I think we will keep it, and be happy we got it! The three of us, my DH, and DSis & I won’t be in WDW together this year, maybe in December 2022.

I did this two years ago with my mom and my bff and her mom and I really loved it.
I didn't know booking opened today. Going November 11-20 and think I will keep trying.
If I get great and if not, no biggie but I did enjoy it quite a lot and will be great since we are staying at BWVs.
Good luck to all!

Was ready this morning and logged in to the system to purchase for mid-November and nothing for either R&C or ST. Done waking up two hours earlier to book stuff. Fail every time.

That is the only option I am seeing "9:00 pm" when going through my 9 nights. It just lists 9 pm as the option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter