Rose gold Ears/Jersey - Watch thread

I'm here now and on a mission to find them. So far no luck at MK or HS, even at rope drop. If anyone sees them this weekend, let us know!

Ugh...I am hoping they have gotten more and put them out tomorrow someplace! I have seen girls with them on in every park I have been at but have not found any

I was in So Cal for a conference and spent a few days at DLand/DCA. DD and I snagged two pairs at DLand on Sept. 23rd at Main St. Emporium. The CM's had them behind the counter locked up. Supposedly, a couple thousand pairs of ears sold out in an evening.

We're DVC owners and are more frequently at WDW. Will be looking there in Nov. for a friend who wants a pair!

Hmmmm might have to go back to Mouse Gears and ask...have not seen any yet
Starting to lose hope :(

I was in So Cal for a conference and spent a few days at DLand/DCA. DD and I snagged two pairs at DLand on Sept. 23rd at Main St. Emporium. The CM's had them behind the counter locked up. Supposedly, a couple thousand pairs of ears sold out in an evening.

We're DVC owners and are more frequently at WDW. Will be looking there in Nov. for a friend who wants a pair!
Sad...I am sure most of them are on eBay asking an outrageous amount of $$ for them.

Well, I looked everywhere for them all trip, and even asked at some of the bigger shops in case they were behind the counter. Never did get them. I’ll be back to check on day trips. Huge disappointment.
I wonder if they will start limiting the number that can be purchased at a time.

I was in Mouse Gears yesterday and asked about them. The CM told me they probably won't get any more in until November, but she wasn't sure if that was fully accurate or not, that it could be as little as 2 days, so who knows.

At the end of our 9/15-9/24 stay, after being unable to find them almost the entire trip, my brother found some in stock at World of Disney at Disney Springs. Worth a shot

I was there about a week and a half ago. Didn't see these gold ears anywhere. Nothing at MK, Epcot, HS, or Disney Springs

I'll be on the hunt when we're there in two weeks. DD has decided she's "too cool" for the princess ears she got when she was 5 and wants a pair. I'm not ashamed to admit I want a pair, too!

My DD's saw them online and want some desperately. I am fairly crafty, so I found a Pinterest post on how to make sequined ears. I've made plain ears, but I plan on attempting to make rose gold ones. If it doesn't work, hello Etsy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter