Roseanne back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they actually mean "reboot" when they say reboot.

Because I've seen "reboot" used wrong a lot lately (like the new Star Wars movies aren't reboots).

I didn't like the show at first, but grew to appreciate it. So I'll watch and see if a "reboot" is any good. To me, the original was sorta like Married With Children, which I loved.

I don't know about this..

I loved the show when it was first on but Roseanne herself has become such a yucky person that it might stop me from watching again.

The actor who played Mark died in real life so I guess they'd have to make Becky either divorced or widowed.

It will be interesting to see how the the do Dan role since he was killed off.

I wish they would forget about the entire last episode. I hated the way they did that and made the last couple of seasons not what really happened.

I mean if you go by the last episode, Becky wasn't even married to Mark and Darlene wasn't married to David. Darlene was with Mark and Becky was with David.

I wish they would forget about the entire last episode. I hated the way they did that and made the last couple of seasons not what really happened.

I mean if you go by the last episode, Becky wasn't even married to Mark and Darlene wasn't married to David. Darlene was with Mark and Becky was with David.

You mean Becky was with Mark and Darlene was with David.

I didn't even know they killed off Dan. I guess I didn't see the final episode.

Maybe Darlene could be gay and Becky could just have found someone else. Or Darlene could be married to a physicist......:p

I was very sad to hear when the guy who played Mark died so young and so tragically.

I would watch it. Roseanne was, and still is, one of my all-time favorite TV shows - at least until the last season when they won the lottery. I loved the first few seasons when the kids were young and before the original Becky left. I was so glad when she came back, never did like the replacement Becky.

You mean Becky was with Mark and Darlene was with David.

Nope, I mean it the way I said it. The last episode revealed they didn't win the lottery, Dan had died, Jackie was gay, Becky was with David and Darlene was with Mark. The previous seasons had actually been the way Roseanne had written them in a story, not what had happened in "real life". Their real life was revealed at the very end of the last episode.

Nope, I mean it the way I said it. The last episode revealed they didn't win the lottery, Dan had died, Jackie was gay, Becky was with David and Darlene was with Mark. The previous seasons had actually been the way Roseanne had written them in a story, not what had happened in "real life". Their real life was revealed at the very end of the last episode.
I forgot about the mixed up the marriages.

Oh wow, I didn't realize that. I missed all of it I guess.

Interesting.

It worked for Newhart - not so much here.

I'm interested to see how they pick it up. I hated the ending/final season to a very real look into life in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter