ROTR car colors

Rivergirl2005

DIS Veteran
Last year we were fortunate enough to ride 2x. My friend and I are 5’2” so I asked for the front so we could see. The first time they gave us the front. The second time we didn’t and sat behind 4 guys all over six feet. Was wondering if anyone knew the colors of the front rows? I hate to ask but our last ride I couldn’t see a thing. Any help or guidance would be great 😃

Last year we were fortunate enough to ride 2x. My friend and I are 5’2” so I asked for the front so we could see. The first time they gave us the front. The second time we didn’t and sat behind 4 guys all over six feet. Was wondering if anyone knew the colors of the front rows? I hate to ask but our last ride I couldn’t see a thing. Any help or guidance would be great 😃
Blue and silver are the front rows, red and orange are the back rows.

This is based on my experience at DLR, not WDW, but I can only assume it's the same:

After being brought aboard the SD, when you're heading down the halls and being grouped by the First Order CMS, there are two hallways. One that goes straight and one that goes off to the right.

If you go to the right, ask for the blue and red car. This will be the "front" car and will give you a slightly better experience.

I haven't confirmed it, but if memory serves, the reverse is true for the "straight" hallway. Orange and white/gray will be the "front" car.

Now, this is one I've routinely asked for and often get accommodated, but not always. The grouping process can be chaotic and the CMs can't always make it work, so don't sweat it if you can't get the preferred car. It's still an amazing experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter