RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be buying a blanket to bundle in while we camp out for those early morning hours. Even coming from Boston, when that wind blows with no sun, Brrrrrr 🥶

911, can someone confirm this? A cast member (at Baseline Taphouse) just told me that DHS will be opening at *6am* for EMH/hotel guests. He said Oga’s crew was told to report at 4:45am. Is this true? I haven’t heard anything about this! That completely changes what time I was planning on getting here.

Last edited:
911, can someone confirm this? A cast member (at Baseline Taphouse) just told me that DHS will be opening at *6am* for EMH/hotel guests. He said Oga’s crew was told to report at 4:45am. Is this true? I haven’t heard anything about this! That completely changes what time I was planning on getting here.
Wait what??
CM schedules for an 8a opening have been out for 2 weeks.

@yulilin3 is at the media event for RotR and no one has announced an earlier opening.

Hello!!! Done the attraction 3 times, absolutely amazing, especially when it runs fluidly. One time there was an extra amount of waiting that kind of slows things down in your head, but other than that so cool.
Got to meet Scott Trowbridge, got him during my live stream and completely geeked out talking to him and then got to meet Doug Chiang

Attachments

• 20191204_112800.jpg
    20191204_112800.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Hello!!! Done the attraction 3 times, absolutely amazing, especially when it runs fluidly. One time there was an extra amount of waiting that kind of slows things down in your head, but other than that so cool.
Got to meet Scott Trowbridge, got him during my live stream and completely geeked out talking to him and then got to meet Doug Chiang
Major jealousy!

We've been told to put our phones in airplane mode because the radio frequency might be affecting the ride?
I asked and they said they're going to be changing thr frequency throughout the day

@yulilin3 has been sending info to Mods and posting to the boards when she has time. No park schedule changes have been noted. @rteetz and I check Tweets and also nothing tweeted out.
Like I said, I’m just being a worry wart. My flight leaves at 2:20 tomorrow so if a CM makes a crazy claim I’m gonna triple check it. 🤣 Thank you!’
How fun! I’m in SWGE but just riding smugglers run until my next fastpass.

Were there any major stretches of downtime after that first closure in the morning?

Do we have a confirmed parking lot opening time? I’m at CBR, should I Uber to Boardwalk and walk at 4:00 am? Thoughts appreciated.

Do we have a confirmed parking lot opening time? I’m at CBR, should I Uber to Boardwalk and walk at 4:00 am? Thoughts appreciated.
Nothing has been confirmed regarding parking. uber to BWI may be the best plan rather than being in an uber and being turned away from DHS’ lot.

We were told 5 am when we arrived this afternoon. Various film crews throughout the area
37BDB352-91C5-4A34-8827-C0E77D81AF79.jpeg

Finally was allowed to live stream the entire experience. And i didn't queue up until the pre show and the entire attraction was an hour. So once it opens im going to say at least 3 hours queue.

We are here at SSR and going Friday morninh. We have our own car and intended to drive to DHS at 5am. Will this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter