RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are under the bridge with about 25 people. My bf forgot his magic band. We have the bar code to the tickets but where do we pick it up. A hotel gave us a magic band but it won’t link with the my experience account. Do we have to go to guest relations first or does the park enters me give us a ticket.

We are under the bridge with about 25 people. My bf forgot his magic band. We have the bar code to the tickets but where do we pick it up. A hotel gave us a magic band but it won’t link with the my experience account. Do we have to go to guest relations first or does the park enters me give us a ticket.

You can probably go to the ticket booth or guest relations but I'm not sure what time those will open versus what time people will be lined up. I'd probably opt to see if you can get that magic band working or get another one in the next hour or 2 before it gets nuts. You said you have a barcode, is that for the will call window or whatever? I think there is a "reservation" number or something like that on there you can use to link the tickets to your magic bands etc, if you haven't done that you'll need to before getting to the gate as well (or the ticket booth/guest services will take care of that for you.)

Good luck.

Did the CM at the front desk already link the band in MDE?

You can probably go to the ticket booth or guest relations but I'm not sure what time those will open versus what time people will be lined up. I'd probably opt to see if you can get that magic band working or get another one in the next hour or 2 before it gets nuts. You said you have a barcode, is that for the will call window or whatever? I think there is a "reservation" number or something like that on there you can use to link the tickets to your magic bands etc, if you haven't done that you'll need to before getting to the gate as well (or the ticket booth/guest services will take care of that for you.)

Good luck.
We got two bands. Neither work. Front desk wasn’t helpful. Said they couldn’t link it for us. The bar code is the confirmation number. It says show at park entrance with ID.

I haven't been able to sleep I am so excited. Heard parking lot opens at 4 but tempted to head over to boardwalk soon and walk over.

We slept in lol!

We walked right under the bridge and are now being held just outside the gates that close by the Skyliner. Sorry, don’t know what else to call it!

I would say around 50-75 people at the most.

We heard the boardwalk but not sure if they drop as at the front of the hotel or somewhere else. Helllppppppp

I’m not sure that it matters as your just using the walkway to go over to Hollywood studios

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter