RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here with the crowd under the skyliner. We walked over from the Swan and Dolphin! They just opened the parking lot. We see people driving up now.

Man, I didn’t sleep at all. My flight is also today so I’m just tossing my stuff in the car & organizing it after the ride lol. How cold is it out there? I have to drive, the lot is definitely open?

Man, I didn’t sleep at all. My flight is also today so I’m just tossing my stuff in the car & organizing it after the ride lol. How cold is it out there? I have to drive, the lot is definitely open?

The lot is open, but we've been sitting here not moving for awhile.

Attachments

• 15755375588405180827944156823305.jpg
    15755375588405180827944156823305.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 50
Some people are saying you can’t park until 6am due to a delay with something. Friend who is in car told them apparently. Pinch of salt as always!

We are now around 100? feet from security check now. We were walked forward so people in cars couldn’t bypass us. Around 250 - 300 people here.

Once your through the tap stiles wondering if you'll be able to join the virtual queue or when that would be enabled.

Well, getting in was easy. They had us join boarding groups and my app said I wasn’t in the park. After they fixed it, it put me in group 22. Not sure how many are in a group or if that means I won’t get on the ride because it’s 1000 to a group or what haha. Wish me luck, I only have until noon before I gotta go to the airport!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter