RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm many unhappy people with that announcement. I guess maybe giving everyone a chance to get a better boarding group but many of us those who got here earlier might not be rewarded for our “sacrifice” of sleep.

Hmmmm many unhappy people with that announcement. I guess maybe giving everyone a chance to get a better boarding group but many of us those who got here earlier might not be rewarded for our “sacrifice” of sleep.

Ya it's ridiculous..if they're not really opening Vq til 7, they better not let us in the park til 7. Not fair to those who got here early vs ones who just showed up

eapecially those of us that got to bed after MVMCP at 1am and here at 5! Then DAH AK later today. I get what they’re trying to do but if you’re here earlier you deserve a better group than the people that roll in later. That would be like having a FP+ system where you can bookat 60-days but it’s not guaranteed until the 30-day guests have made their choices. 😂😂

Yes so everyone who is trapped in at 7, regardless of what time you get here can try for a boarding pass. What crap

People arguing with cast members around me. Feel bad for them. This system isn’t friendly

It boggles my mind the people who make these decisions think this is in anyway a good idea

I've never gone and logged a complaint to Disney before, but I just might today.

Cast members and this manager saying it’s a safety issue since they won’t be opening as early as they have been. They are saying today is the first day this change has been implemented.

I kind of have the feeling that they sent those cast members into the crowd for “feedback” on this new policy and they’re possibly discussing what they heard. That could be a major pipe dream on my part but wouldn’t surprise me!

this is NOT the way 😂😂😂

Guest services is also fully capable of changing your boarding group higher or lower (they’ve done both for me). You could always ask there as a back up.

Interesting! I think this is the first I’ve read about this being an option. I wonder if they would be reluctant to do it if more people start asking, though.

If you are there early you are still ahead of everyone behind you tapping in. You can’t join a BG until you tap in.

I’ve been wondering when they would change open time to match posted hours. Seemed inevitable with 6am opening coming in a few days. After training us that it would always open early, they should have done something to communicate this somehow before everyone showed up this morning though.

I’ve been wondering when they would change open time to match posted hours. Seemed inevitable with 6am opening coming in a few days. After training us that it would always open early, they should have done something to communicate this somehow before everyone showed up this morning though.
That's not the issue

The issue is them possibly letting us into the park well before 7, but not turning the Vq on til 7 no matter what

Devil's advocate here because I am so invested in this thread after reading it every single day! Lol...

So if they were trying to get closer to opening at 7am, wouldn't this plan make more sense? Yes, I understand if they open early it's not fair for those who came early and got in line, but if they are just attempting to push the time back, opening at 7 and also opening BGs at 7am would be fair, no? Just a bit later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter