Round 2 Adventures of the 2013 Disney Moms Panel Search

DisneyLifeMel

Mouseketeer
Hi all... I am creating this thread to begin once the magical ROUND 2 Notifications are sent. I have no idea when that may be, but I am hoping it will be soon.

If you make it to Round 2, please PM me, so I can get the list updated. These boards will start moving extremely fast, and I do not want to miss anyone.

Here is a link to our List of Hopefuls as it stands now: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhlonQpFn9fpdGdUSEVSeFN2V3hibEQ3d1lDS2JMRlE#gid=0 You can still be added, just PM me or leave me a note.

Also, here is the link to the Round 1 Board: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2959491

:goodvibesGood Luck to Everyone!:goodvibes

Thanks for the new thread... hoping the powers that be are heating up their computers!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Had hoped to wake up to news...but happy to have the sparkle of hope to hang on to,ready for a new sparkle of Pixie Dust. I'm totally giving myself a 'Minne' party if I get that magical Round 2email. party:

Thank you for this xx I really hope we hear something soon as I'm starting to drive DH insane! Good luck everyone x

Anxiously waiting! Checking my email every 15 minutes! Monday is typically the day they do any kind of notifications/publications/releases, so I am hoping today is the day!

Good luck to all the hopefuls!

:cheer2:

Thanks for continuing to keep us organized, Mel! You are definitely Moms Panel material!!!! :cool1: Best of luck to everyone! pixiedust:

Good Lord I hope it's today! Good or bad, I'm checking my email constantly!!! Wishing the best to all!!

Hoping or the best for everyone! Round two or not, the stories and vibes going out through these boards are incredibly powerful.

I haven't been posting, but I have been stalking. Hoping some of us get a magical e-mail soon!

No problem, guys! I love this time of year. It is so exciting... I really hope we hear something today. Please, oh please, let the Pink Princess princess: send out those magical notices today.

It's must be coming soon because I have a nervous twitch in my leg that just won't quit!!!!

pixiedust: to everyone!!!

I actually woke up and purposely didn't open my email this morning. I was tired and wanted to sleep. I knew if I had a Moms Panel email I would be wide awake no matter what happened.

But now I am wide awake!! So let those emails come!!!

Good luck to all!!

:cheer2: :badpc:

Thanks for starting up the new thread. Here's hoping that 100% of the new Mom's Panel members come from the Dis :thumbsup2

I'd love for it to be today. On the other hand, I'm probably better off if it's next week because I have my biggest race of the year (since the Goofy) this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter