• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Round Up Rodeo BBQ to open March 23 at DHS - Menu Released

I was out when they finally opened up so I was doing it on the mobile website through a reservation finder and the app. Kept getting an error on the app but then they popped up in my future plans. What a mess this launch was.

They must have released a lot more, because I had nothing for my 2 dates and then got a party of 6 and a party of 4 for us on both dates at the times I wanted.

Edited for all of the dumb typos because I was in a hurry to post!

Last edited:
There was nothing an hour ago, but some times just opened up. If you missed it like I thought I did, head back in and try again. I’m in for dinner for March 28th!

If anyone is still looking, I keep getting alerts from reservation finders, so seems they are sporadically releasing reservation times.

I just grabbed a better time too! 12:55 on Good Friday. They just had an even earlier one but I decided to keep 12:55 to build up more of an appetite, haha.

Hi , does anyone know what’s going on with Fantasmic dining packages, haven’t seen any availability for weeks going forward ?
Thanks

Just a heads up for anyone who has this issue - when I booked on the app, it gave me an error, so I tried again and it gave me the same error. Turns out the first one went through and was showing on my plans, with an email being received shortly after.
So there could be some issues like this for others so I would recommend you have the website open on a separate tab to refresh your plans to double check if you get the error, instead of going back and potentially losing your time slot!

Ya All crazy for some sub par Disney BBQ 😜
I know, I’m kind of ashamed of myself here 😂 But if I’m going to be there at that time, it seems like a shame to not at least check it out since my kids do love Toy Story, lol. But we have Hoop Dee Doo booked for two days later and I’m definitely questioning my choices here—how many mediocre ribs can I eat in one trip? 😂

I know, I’m kind of ashamed of myself here 😂 But if I’m going to be there at that time, it seems like a shame to not at least check it out since my kids do love Toy Story, lol. But we have Hoop Dee Doo booked for two days later and I’m definitely questioning my choices here—how many mediocre ribs can I eat in one trip? 😂
I get it. I am debating it myself when my ADRs open but I dunno I am sure my kids could care less if there are no characters

Gotta say, I REALLY enjoyed my Hoop Dee Doo meal in December! I am hoping to book this Thursday for my BDay trip in April when my 60 day window opens. Space 220 Lounge is first choice, and RoundUp Rodeo second, so we'll see what the ADR gods have in store for me!

LOL! We have HDDR booked for the same trip as well - at least I managed not to do them on the same day or consecutive days. It's just a lot of BBQ meat. . . .

I snagged one for April, hoping they can work out some opening challenges by then. If the reviews are mostly positive, I think we'll give it a try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter