Round Up Rodeo BBQ to open March 23 at DHS - Menu Released

Hard to believe it isn’t character dining at that price!
I think it falls in the same tier as Ohana and Boma. While the menu might not be as good as Boma, it is inside a park, brand new and will be high demand for families of little cow~kids.

Tired of all of the BBQ showing up in so many Disney restaurants- Pulled pork has been discovered by Disney! And its not particularly good pulled pork or BBQ. But it is cheap to purchase and can be easily made in very large quantities.
This is a 'Merican thing. WDW has a lot of international visitors, and BBQ is a "local" food. This totally makes sense to me. I can't imagine paying $60 for this, but it will be booked solid. I would have totally tried the veggie options if this were mobile order.

This is a 'Merican thing. WDW has a lot of international visitors, and BBQ is a "local" food. This totally makes sense to me. I can't imagine paying $60 for this, but it will be booked solid.
Aha! Rosegold this makes sense.

Thank you very much for posting this.

My DD19 and I have been very excited about this and now that we see the menu we decided the menu is not for us - total bummer, but grateful to be seeing it ahead of time.

We are doing very little ADRs this trip, so we decided to go to The Hoop Dee Do instead because my DD hasn’t been. Our goal is to do different things this trip 🙂👍🏼

It appears it will only be walk up when restaurant opens ?!?
What makes you say this?

Disney has posted ...

On March 23, 2023, Roundup Rodeo BBQ will open! Check back on February 21, 2023 for information on how to book reservations.

One step closer…the Check Availability button is now showing on the website, but it looks like they haven’t loaded the actual reservations yet.

What makes you say this?

Disney has posted ...

On March 23, 2023, Roundup Rodeo BBQ will open! Check back on February 21, 2023 for information on how to book reservations.
One of the posted links takes you to Woody's Lunchbox so that may be why.

so are we thinking this will show up as reservable bright and early tomorrow morning???

Just a reminder that ADR's for Round Up Rodeo may open tomorrow, up to 60 days in advance.

I’m checking and it looks like the usual search and just says no times available. But has anyone ever gotten one, or are they not loaded yet?

I've seen a few articles that say reservations now open, but I have been checking since 5:30am EST and haven't seen anything come up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter