Round Up Rodeo BBQ to open March 23 at DHS - Menu Released

I did not get an alert. They have a display that shows the whole month and what is available, and I happened to see March 23 when refreshing.

Insaw a few people on Facebook say they got reservations. But others say they have been trying since 5 and nothing. So IDK. This is irritating. If I knew they were gone I would quit, if they aren’t loaded tell me when to try.

there are a few facebook posts that "claim" they booked at 440AM CST (540AM EST) but only on 3/23. I haven't seen a screenshot yet confirming anyone actually got one....
I can just see it....they opened up for March 23 only and not "March 23 and after"

anyone's blue "check availability" button now missing from the Roundup Rodeo page? i tried to refresh, and now i can't check availability....

4pm on Mar 23 for 6 came up for a brief period but didn't allow me to book ... I'm using the app; can't get website to load

anyone's blue "check availability" button now missing from the Roundup Rodeo page? i tried to refresh, and now i can't check availability....
I tested on a different browser and it did go away. I hope that means they are fixing it.

Delaying the release of reservations is such an annoying recent trend of Disney, sigh. I’m going in 44 days and they haven’t yet opened up fireworks parties or fantasmic dining for my dates either. I thought I’d try for the new restaurant just in case and of course not available at the 6am time it normally would be, sigh. Like they want us to be wedded to our phone and sleep deprived even before our Disney trip begins, ugh.

I'm in the same boat - well within 60 days of check-in - Topolino's was delayed, no Fantasmic, no Happily Ever After, no Rodeo Roundup. So much for the 60+10 perk of staying on property.

Yes - it's gone.

Do you feel that all availability has now gone, or is it more likely that the Disney IT has borked?

Such an archaic and opaque system. Make us all get up in the middle of the night (3:45 for me), hit refresh a million times, and maybe we get a shot at something (or not) depending on who decides to post reservations when (or not).

The ADR system needs a serious revamp. At a minimum, open them at midnight on the dot every time, and do it 180 days out like you used to so that they don't all instantly fill up.

The latter. That button doesn’t go away even if reservations are all booked up.
agreed. i've never seen it go away before. so my hope (maybe being naive) is that it hasn't officially loaded yet.....hoping for some pixie dust to get the disney IT and PCs moving again.

Ok so now I can’t get anything at all on the dining screen just says “118 restaurants unavailable “

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter