Round Up Rodeo BBQ to open March 23 at DHS - Menu Released

Today is our ADR day overall and it's a complete mess. Can't book anything at all right now. Ugh!

I haven’t ever left the little make a reservation pop up box that comes up with a search times blue button, and that has consistently been there and allowed me to search, but always says no times available. I can still search, but nothing.

Dining is back and Roundup is no longer listed as an option or unavailable, so seems they've taken it out for now

Dining is back and Roundup is no longer listed as an option or unavailable, so seems they've taken it out for now
yep. seeing restaurants now have availability that were not at 515AM CST. But still no blue button for availability for RR BBQ.

a few FB posts have shown alleged confirmations for 3/23 only, with chatter being that opening day opened, but nothing subsequently.

now do i go coffee or bed? its been nearly an hour!

I can see the page still.
However, Have they updated it to show lunch AND dinner pricing? I think a few minutes ago it only stated the price for dinner.

Yep, everything I've seen so far is opening day only. Time to go back to bed lol

However, Have they updated it to show lunch AND dinner pricing? I think a few minutes ago it only stated the price for dinner.
Lunch:
10:45 AM to 3:55 PM, $35 to $59.99 per adult,Casual Dining
Dinner:
4:00 PM to 9:00 PM, $35 to $59.99 per adult,Casual Dining

ha! mine only showed lunch for awhile, and just recently added dinner!

I just noticed that not only is the Check Availability button gone, but the note about opening February 21 is back. Looks like they just replaced it with the old web page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter