Round Up Rodeo BBQ to open March 23 at DHS - Menu Released

I hung up as I had to jump on a Zoom call - also unlikely that they will even be able to book it at this rate. Just going to keep an eye on this thread and the website/app and hope for the best!

I am on hold too but did not get a wait time estimate? According to Twitter only opening day was booked, and opened at 5:15. Many bloggers are reporting they booked that. I have not seen any other date that was booked.

I called at 7 on the nose just for the heck of it despite being secure in the fact that what was occurring online would surely be happening by phone. Two hour wait for a cast member to field the call 😂

Disney just can't get their act together. This isn't their first time at the "rodeo" (pun intended)... With all the upfront planning required, they make it unnecessarily hard for guests. I think they know they need to update the system but I bet the back-end efforts are just too expansive... Was going to fill my last dining spot w/ Rodeo Round-up but a reservation for Story Book at WL just opened up....so will take that and go on w/ my day.

Is there any indication that other days other than opening day will even be available to book?

Just got off the phone and tried to book for March 28th, she told me there was no availability and that reservations were definitely released at 7am. I explained that it appears that no one has received a reservation online except for some people for opening day, but she had no further information.

Is there any indication that other days other than opening day will even be available to book?

None. We basically went from an announcement that reservations would open today to a statement, now, on the website saying information on how to book will be released today . . . .

Just got off the phone and tried to book for March 28th, she told me there was no availability and that reservations were definitely released at 7am. I explained that it appears that no one has received a reservation online except for some people for opening day, but she had no further information.
I'm sorry this happened and it was a waste of time. I had a feeling this would happen and that's why I didn't bother trying to call. Really hope they can get their act together. Those poor customer service reps are gonna go through the ringer today.

Well it would be very weird for a new restaurant to only be open for one day and that’s it, lol
Haha well I know that, of course. But I was curious if they were 'testing' the waters with the opening day before then opening it up for the rest!

So frustrating how bad their comms even to the CMs is. And reservations don’t even open at 7am! Well hopefully CMs will eventually get the scoop from higher ups and someone will report back

Feel that CM is wrong....they may have been loaded for opening day...but doubtful anything past that! Thanks for checking and updating us though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter