Roundup rodeo bbq menu changes

disneydreamer1980

DIS Veteran
Apparently they e dropped the married spuds, fried pickles, campfire veggies and kale salad. Replaced with just “plant based potato barrels” and veggie slaw. I really liked the fried pickles and married potatoes.

So glad we went last month! Had a great server who let us pick as many sides as we wanted. Glad we had the fried pickles, potato salad, and married spuds then! Our pickles were so crispy and delicious! Going to miss the healthy kale salad too!

I saw on another thread that it is likely due to simplification of menus for the re-introduction of the DDP. I absolutely agree with that. Gotta crank the people in and out due to the DDP and keep costs low at the same time.
^ THIS. They'll need to start cutting costs. And other a la carte dining spots will start dropping items that they are not getting a good reimbursement from the DDP, especially if it is popular.

I expect to see lots of changes over the year as DDP has come back. And end of year when they re-negotiate a large number of changes.

Last edited:
We go in a few weeks. The kids are excited about this experience, but our picky eater would only eat the spuds and Mac and cheese sides. Would love to hear what the potato barrels are like if anyone experiences the new menu!

I'm so disappointed! We cancelled our reservation last May because it was raining and we decided not to go to DHS that day and then cancelled in December because my son and his girlfriend wanted to try Polite Pig instead. It was on the must-do list for this May and now we will not bother since they took off some of the items we were most excited for. I'm not a big meat eater, so the sides and salads were a big draw for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter