ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

That isn’t all that different than what we saw in June. The concierge desk had already been changed to the marble. I think the biggest change will be when the grab and go is added.

That isn’t all that different than what we saw in June. The concierge desk had already been changed to the marble. I think the biggest change will be when the grab and go is added.

All the lobby check in desks are now completely changed. Yes, when the grab and go area and Orchids open mid October it’ll be a big change.

The wallpaper is nice too they’ve put up.

I see from the original post that the Club lounge opens at 7am, but I thought I'd ask: does it ever change with park opening? Early admission is 7am when we're there next weekend. We won't be able to get a bite at the lounge before leaving for the park unless we sacrifice some Gringotts time. Any chance it opens a little earlier than early admission?

I see from the original post that the Club lounge opens at 7am, but I thought I'd ask: does it ever change with park opening? Early admission is 7am when we're there next weekend. We won't be able to get a bite at the lounge before leaving for the park unless we sacrifice some Gringotts time. Any chance it opens a little earlier than early admission?

Sorry, no, the Club Lounge doesn’t open any earlier than 7am.

my goodness! this trip was quite an adventure for you with Dorian then TC's closure. I'm so glad to hear that you're being well taken care of. I hope you can reshuffle your Dec & other future trips as well. you're an inspiration because I would NOT be as calm as you've been thru all of this! :love:

my goodness! this trip was quite an adventure for you with Dorian then TC's closure. I'm so glad to hear that you're being well taken care of. I hope you can reshuffle your Dec & other future trips as well. you're an inspiration because I would NOT be as calm as you've been thru all of this! :love:

Lol......yes, it’s been quite a trip! Hotel management have been fabulous though.......if we needed help we’d only have to ask.......they are wonderful. Cannot praise the folks here highly enough.

December trip was already booked with Virgin :thumbsup2 so no issues there, and our May trip, we just rebooked with Virgin for the same dates........we tried to ignore the exorbitant price hike!

But, we do try to go with the flow........things we have no influence on, well, not much point in worrying.......but thank you.......lol......it’s been a bit of a trip one way or another.......hurricanes, a dead body and an airline going bankrupt!! Who’d have guessed it!!!

Here’s hoping December has less drama........::yes::

I am so looking forward to our upcoming trip to this beautiful resort!

I wondered if someone could help me with a silly question I have: When we receive our hotel room key (a plastic card?) and plastic card with Express Pass and tickets on them, does the desk also give us a plastic lanyard with plastic holding sleeve to carry them around with us? Or, shall I buy them in a gift shop upon arriving?

Thanks for any help you can offer me!

I am so looking forward to our upcoming trip to this beautiful resort!

I wondered if someone could help me with a silly question I have: When we receive our hotel room key (a plastic card?) and plastic card with Express Pass and tickets on them, does the desk also give us a plastic lanyard with plastic holding sleeve to carry them around with us? Or, shall I buy them in a gift shop upon arriving?

Thanks for any help you can offer me!

Your room key is your express pass (and also what you show for early entry). Then your ticket is separate (a cardboard card the same size, only annual passes are plastic). So two items to carry.

If you want to use a lanyard w/sleeve you have to supply that yourself.

Your room key is your express pass (and also what you show for early entry). Then your ticket is separate (a cardboard card the same size, only annual passes are plastic). So two items to carry.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help!

Just back from RP, it was a great spot! Easy transportation to the parks and Citywalk via the water taxi. We had a water view room and overlooked the pool on the 4th floor. The pool was fun and it was open til 10pm and HOT so great for a night option. The kids all loved the big beach balls and volleyball net.

Would've loved better quick food choices but we did a grocery stop on the way to the hotel from MCO, so we mainly did quick breakfast in the room. Overall a great stay!

Or, shall I buy them in a gift shop upon arriving?

I recommend buying or making your lanyard and purchasing a waterproof sleeve. If not into crafts then purchase the set as several stores have them available like Target, Office Supply stores and Amazon. A quick google search will yield several options including character specific;
Harry Potter Lanyard, Hello Kitty Lanyard etc.

So just trying to understand my options for our next trip.

If I book through Universal "Save More, Play More" and an AP discount becomes available can I change my reservation to get the AP discount?

And what if I book directly through Loews .com?

Travel dates: Jan 17th-Jan 23

I recommend buying or making your lanyard and purchasing a waterproof sleeve. If not into crafts then purchase the set as several stores have them available like Target, Office Supply stores and Amazon. A quick google search will yield several options including character specific;
Harry Potter Lanyard, Hello Kitty Lanyard etc.

Great idea! I've seen a few online - so excited to get them! It's going to seem more "real" once I have them!

So just trying to understand my options for our next trip.

If I book through Universal "Save More, Play More" and an AP discount becomes available can I change my reservation to get the AP discount?

And what if I book directly through Loews .com?

Travel dates: Jan 17th-Jan 23

Yes you can change if a cheaper rate is available.

I believe both.

FYI Universal has a best price guarantee, so even if you found a lower rate if they can verify it they will match it.

I like Universal so much I’ll only do my bookings through them.

This post makes me feel so relieved! I'm used to doing Disney and having to do a tonne of price-checking beforehand, getting quotes from various travel agents, etc. I remember on our first trips to Disney, we booked directly through them and ended up paying SO much more than we would have had we gone through a travel agent.
So, it felt a little odd to be booking directly through Universal, but I'd heard they were very reputable in terms of being the place with the best pricing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter