ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

With reading all of the new infos about club lounge, pool service and hours and also "doing" the parks I think universal makes a great job :thumbsup2 and really does a lot for their costumers to get the best that could be done. I sooo hope I can come during fall, but the travel restrictions to germany have to be stopped. To all of you, have fun.

With reading all of the new infos about club lounge, pool service and hours and also "doing" the parks I think universal makes a great job :thumbsup2 and really does a lot for their costumers to get the best that could be done. I sooo hope I can come during fall, but the travel restrictions to germany have to be stopped. To all of you, have fun.

I agree...….

I`m sure if I looked hard enough, I`d find some negative reviews, but so far I`m only hearing good reports coming out of the hotels and parks, which is so good to hear.

I`ll keep my fingers crossed you do get to come visit later in the year. We hope the restrictions are lifted too.

Little bit of an update on the food options for the Club Lounge at the moment.

Offerings for breakfast are choice of cereals, oatmeal, yoghurts, pastries, doughnuts, hard boiled eggs and the usual fruit juices and hot drinks. And the drinks are still available all day as before.

Evening offerings are between 5-7pm for now and instead of a 5 night rotation it`s three night rotations. I have no idea how long this will go on for, they haven't announced that publicly yet.

Chicken wings, mac n cheese, hummus box which has celery, carrots, hummus and pitta bread. Meat and cheese box. Cookies and brownies.

Hoisin Chicken Bao Buns which is pulled chicken in hoisin sauce with the hummus box and a meat and cheese box. Cookies and brownies.

Asian Pot Stickers, soy and ginger sauce, hummus box and meat and cheese box. Cookies and brownies.

Thanks to my mate Samm who saw this and passed it along to me. Usually as guests you will receive an email before you arrive with some info from Concierge and the food that will be offered during your stay.

But, would love to hear from anyone who has been since they reopened the lounge or is going soon. First hand reports are always nice.

When you say "hummus box" and "meat and cheese box", is that pre-packaged? Are they doing anything buffet style?

When you say "hummus box" and "meat and cheese box", is that pre-packaged? Are they doing anything buffet style?

It was a brief email between us, I didn't ask any questions as we were chatting about other things......but it doesn't seem as if buffet style is on the cards anywhere right now there.

Looking forward to any direct guest feedback soon.

Hope you`re doing good..... :wave2:

It was a brief email between us, I didn't ask any questions as we were chatting about other things......but it doesn't seem as if buffet style is on the cards anywhere right now there.

Looking forward to any direct guest feedback soon.

Hope you`re doing good..... :wave2:
That's what I had thought but I am trying to get all the details since we have a club room reserved in early December. I know a lot will change between now and then but I like to find the balance between being prepared for what could be and using the trip as something to look forward to.

How busy have them been during this time? I would think everyone would be doing this w/ such early closing times. I would think a dinner at 7:30 then a swim in the pool would be a good plan.
Pool was not too busy in the evenings last week-we went between 7PM-9:30PM and did not feel overly crowded. Plenty of spaced out chairs and my kids had plenty of space in the pool. It was nice!

I just booked my first RPR stay for August. It looks like CL is about $100 more per night than a basic room. Would we get club access for both check in and check out days? I assume we would get access as soon as we check in, but do we lose access at 11am on checkout day?

I just booked my first RPR stay for August. It looks like CL is about $100 more per night than a basic room. Would we get club access for both check in and check out days? I assume we would get access as soon as we check in, but do we lose access at 11am on checkout day?

Yes, as soon as you check in you will be able to access the Club Lounge.

Officially access to the lounge ends at 11am. If you ask and they`re not too busy they can allow you to extend by a few hours. That was from the Concierge Manager when I asked, as many folks have been asking the same question.

They don`t tend to allow you to stay for Evening Appetisers on check out day.

So, you`d be best having a word when you`re there.

We stayed from 6/11-6/15 and had a wonderful time. We usually are a Disney only family. Check in was seamless and whenever we needed something for the room we just texted back to a text they sent us after checking in. Someone always responding within seconds.
Pool was great, nachos at the Bula Bar were incredible.

Andtojitos- went their twice (we're simple folk)
NBC Grill-pretzel fricking amazing. We all audibly gasped when the server brought it out.

Loved the nice boat rides and leisure strolls back and forth.

Thanks to @schumigirl for her knowledge/thoughtfulness on this thread, which made our trip that much better knowing what to expect.

Last edited:
We stayed from 6/11-6/15 and had a wonderful time. We usually are Disney only family. Check in was seamless and whenever we needed something for the room we just texted back to a text they sent us after checking in. Someone always responding within seconds.
Pool was great, nachos at the Bula Bar were incredible.

Andtojitos- went their twice (we're simple folk)
NBC Grill-preztel fricking amazing. We all audibly gasped when the server brought it out.

Loved the nice boat rides and leisure strolls back and forth.

Thanks to @schumigirl for her knowledge/thoughtfulness on this thread, which made our trip that much better knowing what to expect.

I hope you’re not a Disney only family now.......:thumbsup2

So glad to hear you had such a lovely trip and enjoyed the nachos at Bula Bar.....they are so good! And yes, I’ve seen the NBC pretzel and it is indeed huge!

And thank you for the lovely comments......that’s nice to read.

Look forward to your next visit to Universal :wave2:

I heard back from a friend at RP and a little more info on things.

Club Lounge has changed a little. Everything is served by concierge staff including coffee.

Food, including breakfast and evening Royal Relaxation offerings are all boxed.

All restaurants are open in RP except Orchids Lounge. But, you can sit at the bar in Jake’s which will be nice.

Room service is from 6am till 11pm.

No buffets.

Not at RP, but Strong Water over at Sapphire Falls, although closed now, is hoped to be open in the next few weeks.

I hope you’re not a Disney only family now.......:thumbsup2

So glad to hear you had such a lovely trip and enjoyed the nachos at Bula Bar.....they are so good! And yes, I’ve seen the NBC pretzel and it is indeed huge!

And thank you for the lovely comments......that’s nice to read.

Look forward to your next visit to Universal :wave2:
The only regret was not getting to sample Sal's pizza, based on your recommendation. Next time!

Here now...
No refillable mugs at Tuk Tuk, no water feature at the pool, and the staff is doing a great job of nicely reminding guests to put their mask on/pull them up.
With the new face mask mandate, are you still able to sit on a lounger by the pool without one on?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter