ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

We had another great meal at Jake’s! Some of the best burgers and wing on property. My daughter got a “kids” pizza and it was like a small NY pizza we’d get back home! 😳

Jake`s is Fabulous!!!! I agree, good burgers and wings.

Never had a meal there we didn`t love!

We're going to UO in mid-August (rebooked from an April COVID canceled trip). First time ever staying at RP (and only my second time ever staying on UO prop - last time was Cabana Bay). I'm psyched! Any tips/tricks from the experts? We'll be arriving early that morning, checking in/printing our tix, and going straight to the parks. Best to walk? Hope to spend a little time in the resort enjoying things like the pool, food/drinks, etc as well.

Can't wait!

We're going to UO in mid-August (rebooked from an April COVID canceled trip). First time ever staying at RP (and only my second time ever staying on UO prop - last time was Cabana Bay). I'm psyched! Any tips/tricks from the experts? We'll be arriving early that morning, checking in/printing our tix, and going straight to the parks. Best to walk? Hope to spend a little time in the resort enjoying things like the pool, food/drinks, etc as well.

Can't wait!

You`re in for a treat!!!!

The walk is lovely, and very short. Keep the boat for getting back to the hotel if your legs are a little weary.

At the minute it`s only Orchid Court that hasn`t opened for food, but by mid August it should have. It has the best sushi around. Bula Bar by the pool is the best pool bar onsite there is....yes, I`m completely biased!!!

Jake`s is a fun bar, good food and very good service. You can`t go wrong with the food choices at RP. All are fabulous.

We like the pool here, you can actually swim in it, fun atmosphere too.

You`re in for a treat!!!!

The walk is lovely, and very short. Keep the boat for getting back to the hotel if your legs are a little weary.

At the minute it`s only Orchid Court that hasn`t opened for food, but by mid August it should have. It has the best sushi around. Bula Bar by the pool is the best pool bar onsite there is....yes, I`m completely biased!!!

Jake`s is a fun bar, good food and very good service. You can`t go wrong with the food choices at RP. All are fabulous.

We like the pool here, you can actually swim in it, fun atmosphere too.
That sounds awesome. Yeah with the lower crowds + unlimited EP, I have a feeling we're going to be done with the parks in plenty of time that day to enjoy the resort some. It's just a one night stop over. Wish we had more time but I'll take what I can get. I really enjoyed the time I stayed at CB so fully expect this to blow me away. Love the theme (reminds me of a more modern Disney Polynesian).

Can't wait!
Newbs who just stayed there a few weeks ago.
We arrived for check in around noon and I was able to snag a VL pass for Hagrid’s, so have your app ready to go. We surprised at how frequently the boats came. Not much wait throughout our stay.
Wonderful experience!
Enjoy

The pool atmosphere isn’t the norm... It’s kind of bland. No activities, no movies, the music is very quiet... Far from what we experienced last summer.

Newbs who just stayed there a few weeks ago.
We arrived for check in around noon and I was able to snag a VL pass for Hagrid’s, so have your app ready to go. We surprised at how frequently the boats came. Not much wait throughout our stay.
Wonderful experience!
Enjoy
We’ve had great luck with Hagrid’s! One on Monday and two today (two different phones).

The pool atmosphere isn’t the norm... It’s kind of bland. No activities, no movies, the music is very quiet... Far from what we experienced last summer.

That`s a shame.

It is going to be slightly different for a lot of reasons right now. I mentioned to someone in a pm a few days ago, not to expect the usual feel of the hotels right now. I know some of the staff feel a massive difference too.

Enjoy your last day today......:wave2:

Hi guys. I didn’t read back so much but I was wondering if someone can comment about if club rooms are worth it in this new normal phase. I’m debating if booking it for December

Hi guys. I didn’t read back so much but I was wondering if someone can comment about if club rooms are worth it in this new normal phase. I’m debating if booking it for December

I believe schumigirl may have posted some info around post 3200 and 3220? I have a CL room booked for December and I'm keeping it even though it seems like the offerings are slightly less than pre-covid. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that - I've never stayed CL there before.)

I believe schumigirl may have posted some info around post 3200 and 3220? I have a CL room booked for December and I'm keeping it even though it seems like the offerings are slightly less than pre-covid. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that - I've never stayed CL there before.)
Found it! Thanks a lot! I’m debating if I should wait if there would be an APH rate too lol! It’s almost $500 a night at the time we’re going for a club room.

Found it! Thanks a lot! I’m debating if I should wait if there would be an APH rate too lol! It’s almost $500 a night at the time we’re going for a club room.

I went ahead and booked ours and, if an APH rate comes out, I'll get the rate applied. We're staying long enough that we at least qualified for the savvy traveler rate. If your dates our flexible see about tweaking them slightly to get a better rate. I moved our visit from Saturday-Saturday to Friday-Friday and our total dropped dramatically because the last night was $500 despite the ST rate.

Glad you found the info. Yes, there is a lot to catch up on through this thread!

As pp said, book your room to guarantee your reservation, then if an AP rate comes out, call and have the rate adjusted to reflect the lower price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter