ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

They are very well heated. The issue at RP is that in mid-summer the pool is not cooled. The water is so warm that its not refreshing at all.
To be fair, I don't think this is an RPR issue, or at least not ONLY an RPR issue - I'm not aware of any places here in Florida that "cools" their pool.

All pools in Florida will become very warm & stay that way in the height of summer if we don't get much rain like last year.

Any tips/tricks/site for scoring this resort on a discount? I’ve tried Priceline, Hotwire, and Booking, and I haven’t had any luck besides saving $20.

Me again- so sorry for asking so many questions!
1) Is there entertainment around the pool usually? My kids love all the bingo, trivia, dancing, etc games and activities at Disney. Was hoping that they offered something like that here.
2) any recommendations for the best/easiest way to get cases of water and snacks delivered?
3) is there a place for us to change into swimsuits if we arrive early and room isn’t ready?

1) Is there entertainment around the pool usually? My kids love all the bingo, trivia, dancing, etc games and activities at Disney. Was hoping that they offered something like that here.
2) any recommendations for the best/easiest way to get cases of water and snacks delivered?
3) is there a place for us to change into swimsuits if we arrive early and room isn’t ready?

There are different types of entertainment around the pool each day at peak times, I didn`t notice on our last trip but we don`t tend to use the pool during the day. But in the past we`ve seen games like hula competitions and so on and there is music.

Can`t help with that as we never get anything delivered.

Yes, you can use the gym changing rooms, they also have showers with products there to use too, just need your room keys for that.

When we went in February, it was pretty cold and the hotel was VERY slow.
They did have a DJ at the pool on the weekend, but we never saw any other entertainment during the week. Guess it will depend weather and crowds.
Royal Pacific is probably our favorite pool on property, have fun!

A slightly updated Club Level menu.

New addition of a Char Sui Pork dish to the weekly rotation.

cv104-XL.jpg

Yes, they do keep them in good condition and well stocked, ideal for guest with no room for a time.
We were just there and the locker rooms were great for a late flight! In fact, they had the best shampoo and conditioner that I’d like to buy but can’t figure out the brand. If anyone knows, my hair would be most grateful!!!

We were just there and the locker rooms were great for a late flight! In fact, they had the best shampoo and conditioner that I’d like to buy but can’t figure out the brand. If anyone knows, my hair would be most grateful!!!

Julien Farel are the toiletries in all the rooms, so maybe it`s the same, it is very nice.

It`s a couple of trips since I last popped in there to have a look.

Julien Farel are the toiletries in all the rooms, so maybe it`s the same, it is very nice.

It`s a couple of trips since I last popped in there to have a look.
Thank you! I have scoured the internet and can’t find that brand for sale—it was amazing!

Thank you! I have scoured the internet and can’t find that brand for sale—it was amazing!

You`re welcome.

Their own website has some products for sale but some seem to be out of stock, shampoo, conditioner and a frizz treatment. They do have hairdryers and other products including a scalp serum.

It is a nice product, I usually used it till we got shopping for shampoo, but last few trips I have been using it more often.

Staying at RPR for our upcoming trip in August. We will arrive late the night before (driving in) and wanted to stay at a hotel that was walking distance, so we could walk over in the morning (just two adults/two teens).

Can we walk straight from the DoubleTree to RPR using the pedestrian bridge? Will there be a security checkpoint? (We have e-tix). Thank you so much in advance!

You mean the DoubleTree across from Portofino Bay? There is no direct walking from there to RPR, it's on the opposite side of CityWalk. An Uber would be quick & cheap, however. You might consider Aventura or Cabana Bay instead. Not sure what else is walkable to RPR with luggage.

You mean the DoubleTree across from Portofino Bay? There is no direct walking from there to RPR, it's on the opposite side of CityWalk. An Uber would be quick & cheap, however. You might consider Aventura or Cabana Bay instead. Not sure what else is walkable to RPR with luggage.
That's the one! Thanks so much for the information. We will Uber then, thank you so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter