ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Thanks, macraven. Do you think I would need to make a reservation, or it is ok to just show up?

Is there a huge convention in early December? Both RPR and SF are completely booked Dec. 7th-19th.

Is there a huge convention in early December? Both RPR and SF are completely booked Dec. 7th-19th.

I had the same question--all I can find for a 2 night stay 2nd week of December at RPR is club level and I don't think we'll be at the resort enough to make it worth it.

Thanks, macraven. Do you think I would need to make a reservation, or it is ok to just show up?
Don't know Day of week or when you are going except you mentioned holiday time

If you stay at rpr you can make a ressie for the two places

Might as well do that since you have time now

Only time I did ressie was when I was staying at rpr and the hurricane hit and shut the parks down
Only had a 15 minute wait to be seated
M'ville in feb when I went did not take ressie unless it was a large group

Things change frequently at the eateries so try to make your reservations and be locked in

Don't know Day of week or when you are going except you mentioned holiday time

If you stay at rpr you can make a ressie for the two places

Might as well do that since you have time now

Only time I did ressie was when I was staying at rpr and the hurricane hit and shut the parks down
Only had a 15 minute wait to be seated
M'ville in feb when I went did not take ressie unless it was a large group

Things change frequently at the eateries so try to make your reservations and be locked in

Memorial Day weekend. I don't know the exact timing to make a reservation since we are flying in (could be delayed), need to get to RPR, check in, etc. Is there a penalty for missing a reservation like at Disney? (total Universal newbie here).

Memorial Day weekend. I don't know the exact timing to make a reservation since we are flying in (could be delayed), need to get to RPR, check in, etc. Is there a penalty for missing a reservation like at Disney? (total Universal newbie here).
Absolutely not!

Are the unlimited express passes good for every day of your reservation? Getting ready to book a stay for Thanksgiving.

Any opinions on a water view vs standard view? It is $140 difference.

It really depends on what is important to you personally.

I would save the $140 for meals or souvenirs. View is not important to us since we are either at the park or sleeping in the room. I only stayed at RPR once and booked through CheapTickets. Our standard room looked out to a walking pathway with great landscape. I was surprised a standard room would have such a lovely view.

Any opinions on a water view vs standard view? It is $140 difference.

We always have a water view........we like it. But we stay a long time too like macraven........

It depends if the money is important to you or not........

I tried reading, and searching, but I didn't easily find the answer to my question. Do you know if there's a fee to add an extra person to the reservation? Our Disney CM friend is going to stay a night, possibly two, and our room wouldn't be at maximum occupancy, but I'd still need to add her so she's a) not illegal and b) able to get express pass.

Is there a charge per person over 2 people?

I tried reading, and searching, but I didn't easily find the answer to my question. Do you know if there's a fee to add an extra person to the reservation? Our Disney CM friend is going to stay a night, possibly two, and our room wouldn't be at maximum occupancy, but I'd still need to add her so she's a) not illegal and b) able to get express pass.

Is there a charge per person over 2 people?
I believe it's still $25 per extra adult, over 2 adults, each night.

Perfect! If she's not staying every night, would they only add her to like..three of the nights instead of four, or will they just add her to the whole thing?

If she only stays for 2 or 3 nights you`ll only pay for the nights she is registered......her EP will have the date of her stay on it too.

Add tax to that $25 per nightly charge for the extra adult

Can I pay the extra cost for her upfront or would we need to visit the front desk when we're there each night and do it? My friend's share of the trip is remaining on the balance. (We give them the credit card we want to put the balance on when we get there, right?) But could I pay for that extra person separately or would it need to be altogether?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter