ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

That is the correct room. It is almost across from the presidential suite. Your view will be the back parking and new parking garages for RPR and SF convention area.

I will be there July 2-10 too with another forum member.

That is the correct room. It is almost across from the presidential suite. Your view will be the back parking and new parking garages for RPR and SF convention area.

I will be there July 2-10 too with another forum member.

Bluer, i'm thinking of the view looking out from the club lounge.
she is next door to the lounge and wouldn't be any water view just the parking lot, right?

it would be the same view from looking out when in the lounge...

she is next door to the lounge and wouldn't be any water view just the parking lot, right?

Mac,
It looks like a little body of water is there to look at LOL!!! (from google earth anyway).
Oh well, c'est la vie....

Let's put it this way....

You'll be in the parks all day long and probably hit some evenings at city walk or the hotel pool

And be in the room basically to shower and sleep

You won't be concerned with the view of the tiny spot of water ....

Let's put it this way....

You'll be in the parks all day long and probably hit some evenings at city walk or the hotel pool

And be in the room basically to shower and sleep

You won't be concerned with the view of the tiny spot of water ....
Thanks Mac! I feel better!!!!

Yes, it's the same view. Yes, just the parking lot, new parking garage, and convention center back.

Edit: They removed the lot when they did the garage. Now I see the small lake.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Bit of a random question but does anyone know what type of mattresses are used at RPR?

Stayed twice now and love those beds!

Bit of a random question but does anyone know what type of mattresses are used at RPR?

Stayed twice now and love those beds!
Stearn and Foster pillow top. It's the entry level for an S&F mattress set. Queen should retail around $1299 if you go looking for one.

Yes, it's the same view. Yes, just the parking lot, new parking garage, and convention center back.

Edit: They removed the lot when they did the garage. Now I see the small lake.

View attachment 178301
Thanks for this! It looks like I can walk down the back staircase to the gym (we all work out and I run 10 miles a day) and boatdock? The view stinks, but the location looks not too bad.

THANKS again for taking the time to do this!!!

If you want to take the stairs the best ones would be right before the elevators. That will take you to the first floor then left. The gym will be on you left.

Boat dock you can continue past the gym down to tchop chop and turn right to the boat dock path.

If you want to take the stairs the best ones would be right before the elevators. That will take you to the first floor then left. The gym will be on you left.

Boat dock you can continue past the gym down to tchop chop and turn right to the boat dock path.
THANKS!!!! Great Info!!

When can you call to see what room you have been assigned? Staying at RPR the end of October

Great thread with lots of useful information!! We were planning to stay at Cabana Bay but after some discussion we thought it worth the EP to switch. I think we are going to love it!

Great thread with lots of useful information!! We were planning to stay at Cabana Bay but after some discussion we thought it worth the EP to switch. I think we are going to love it!

**Sorry it posted twice, computers been glitch all day

Hi All,
Is there a separate check-in for club level, or do we go to the regular check in line? THANKS!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter