RunDisney Swag Perks

Also, is there a shirt exchange for sizes at the expo?

I know there was a shirt exchange this past May for Expedition Everest Challenge because all three of the girls in our group utilized it. I believe the other expos have them as well, as I seem to recall my fiancee considering a swap at TOT last year. They may not have the size you're looking to exchange for at the time, but you can hang around or pop back by after visiting some booths if necessary.

I know for the marathon weekend they changed the shirts where now they have womens cuts and the shirts did change a bit in material where it now feels softer and more light and the shirts no longer have that white stitching on the sleeves.I didn't run Everest this year but from pictures it looked like those shirts changed as well in material and the no stitching.I'm certainly hoping that the ToT shirt is this new style which just has a better look and feel,the blue one from last years race was kind of a "meh" feel to it,the blue didn't fit in with any of the race's themes, for example the medal's ribbon was black and red.

Also, is there a shirt exchange for sizes at the expo?

There is a limited amount of shirts to switch sizes with, but yes in the same area where you pick up your bag and shirt, there will be a spot you can swap for a different size, first come first served.

There is a limited amount of shirts to switch sizes with, but yes in the same area where you pick up your bag and shirt, there will be a spot you can swap for a different size, first come first served.

But even if you go late it doesn't mean you won't get a swap. From what I noticed at TOT, they can only swap what they have. So if you want a medium and they don't have any at that time, check back. Someone might have come in to swap their medium for a small (or whatever). So now they have a medium; if you gave up, you won't get that. If you check back, you might get it.

At TOT I had to wait a bit, and when I looked over and saw a shirt in the size bin I needed, I nearly ran over and swapped for it. :)

I certainly hope DOOM is right, and that they keep doing these nice cuts (and fabrics) for the shirts. The white stitching in my TOT shirt is unraveling. Doesn't matter that much since it's so big I can't really wear it, but still, I would like to have it look perfect. While it sits folded in my drawer LOL.

Awesome. Thanks for all the replies, I've been off the site for a while but all this catching up is getting me ready for the ToT. If it wasn't 96 degrees outside right now I would feel like running!

Any new and interesting news?

Has anyone seen one of the RunDisney nice gear bags at another expo recently. She by all means still wants one.

Is there anywhere online to purchase the RunDisney bags or perhaps an "I did it" shirt from 2015 Marathon weekend? I checked ebay but nothing so far.

We were in DTD the week after marathon weekend last year and there were tons of things left over for sale at Team Mickey.

Linda

We were in DTD the week after marathon weekend last year and there were tons of things left over for sale at Team Mickey.

Linda

Team Mickey is no longer there,I wonder where the leftovers will go.How much if any goes to the outlets?

On Sunday during the "cool down party" they had a "truck" with merchandise. That was the only day we were at DTD so I don't know how long the truck stayed there.

Stumbled across the "new" runDisney merch location (new to me, anyway) -- at the ESPN store/arcade next to the ESPN Club restaurant at the Boardwalk. They have the latest short sleeve for men (light gray) and ladies (hot pink) as well as several long sleeve options (shirt, jacket, hoodie, etc.), plus magnets and headbands. Have missed this since Team Disney shut down at DTD and was happy to find it.

Yea, we stumbled into Team Mickey after the Dopey 14 and thought it was a great store. Well, went back for the Tot in October and walked up and down and could not find it. Finally we walked into a store and I'm like I know this is it but it seems a little different and can't find the same merchandise. Well, ended up talking to a sales clerk and she broke the news that it had close but yes this was where it was formally located. Sad.

Looking for a Run bag, check ebay again.

I agree with some sort of nice backpack or nylon swag bag. I've had local 5Ks that cost $20 give me a little more swag for my buck. Still, I am a sucker... I love running at Disney. :D

When this was brought back up I read earlier answers. Saw my responses about the shirt exchange, and I was somewhat negative about it. That was then!

DLR Half 2014, Wine&Dine 2014, and this year's WDW weekend, the shirt exchange was robust, WELL stocked, and very easy. They weren't as iffy in my experience as the TOT 2013 was.

Don't get me wrong, RunDisney has me wrapped around their fingers. And I run for the experience, the memories, and yes, without a doubt, the medals!!! But I would love a nice nylon sling bag, maybe a free magnet or pin. Maybe some park coupons. Just saying.

I hear that RunDisney will have a booth at both the Boston Marathon Expo and the Rock n Roll St. Jude's Country Music Marathon Expo in Nashville.
I'll be in Nashville so can't wait to see what they offer up. Maybe that elusive black sling gear bag. Although it's not as elusive as once before since I came across one and now its in my possession.

Any one been to a non-Disney race that they had a booth at?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter