Runkeeper

StacyStrong

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had issues with Runkeeper importing intervals incorrectly from your runs?

For example, I was doing some intervals today and looked at my average pace after each interval. My watch might say something like 14:20, 13:20, etc., but later after my watch imports to my phone, it might say something like 22:00, 17:00, etc. (I'm just making up numbers here) The average pace of the whole run looks correct (as does each mile), but the individual intervals look completely off. Maybe it has something to do with runs with large numbers of intervals?

Has anyone experienced this?

I'm thinking of switching running apps because this is driving me crazy, but everything I have is on runkeeper and it was so easy to create custom runs.

Yes, I had this happen for my 10k Star Wars weekend. It wasn't intervals but the split times. My first one was about 33 minutes longer. The distance was right but the overall time was off. This is imported from my fitbit, which had the correct data. Best I could guess based on the data I saw was i turned on my "run" on my fitbit right when the first wave went off or somewhere around there but I paused the exercise and turned it back on when our gun sounded for our wave to take off. It looked like upon import to Runkeeper, Runkeeper doesn't see the pause like fitbit does so instead of giving me a first split of 10:35 it gave ma a split of 44:xx.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter