Running The Half, Dis Meets, Deluxe Dining,& SSR! BACK. Had a great time!

Ahhhhh...so exciting it's getting closer! :goodvibes

OMG I know!!!:cool1:

No prob. Glad you liked it :)

I really did enjoy it!:goodvibes

Thanks! :goodvibes I'm sure you have a boatload of As about to roll in!

What shirts are you ladies getting for your trips?

Yeah, I do pretty well lol. Finished my art paper today THANK GOD!!! What a relief!!!

We are making really cute shirts for our meet. You will see. I'm going to post a picture of the design.

HI Tori. Yes it is!!

Thank you so much for the link, I will go check it out now.

How much snow are you guys getting?

So far 14.5 inches with two more coming today, the problem is the blowing snow, the drifts are supposed to get up to 10-12 FEET. Scary stuff

I can't believe you haven't shared the surprise!! I know it...but I'll let you share it!! :goodvibes I'm dying to see pics though!!

On another note, GO BRONCOS!! Can't wait to get a picture from you!

Hey Lynn! Just popping in to say hi and say I'm still around..just been really quiet! I can't believe it's almost 3 weeks away! Hopefully we can run into each other at some point. I have to go back and look at your itinerary to see if we're in the parks on the same days!

Hey, Lynn! So close-- so exciting!
Btw, DBF and I went into the city this weekend to do some holiday shopping, see the tree, etc. We passed a CRUMBS and I told DBF we absolutely had to stop in-- I got an Oreo cupcake and DBF got one of their fancy coffees. Delicious!
I live right outside the city, so we go in fairly often, but I had never heard of Crumbs until you. Thanks for the tip!!

Merry Christmas Lynnie & Tim! :) I hope you have a fabulous Christmas a Happy New Year. I'm so excited for your trip to be so close!! I can't wait to hear all about it and see how you do in the marathon - great I'm sure! :thumbsup2

Heather

Hey Lynn, thank you so much for those awesome TSM photos!!! I was able to swing a really quick trip down, I went down Dec. 17-Dec.20 and TSM rocks, it is the most awesome ride ever!!!! I loved it. Also loved being able to see the parks at Christmas time, that was so nice. It is truly amazing at Christmas!!! Your trip is getting very close, that is awesome!!! Is there any sort of video game that it like TSM that you can play??? I am kind of behind in all the new electronic stuff. Also ride Soarin for the first time, another amazing ride. Hope your Christmas was nice and that Santa was good to you.:santa:

Hey Lynn, just me again, was just curious to what kind of camera you had again, and also where is the best place to purchase one via price. Thank You.:goodvibes

Hope you're having fun at the game! No one got me tickets for the game today :( I'm watching at home.

You're super close, Lynn! You leave early on the 2nd, right? That gives you about 5 days to post the rest of your detailed itinerary... :lmao:

It's a quiet week at work...I need reading material! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter