Running The Half, Dis Meets, Deluxe Dining,& SSR! BACK. Had a great time!

Hi Lynn
Yes !!!we are waiting for reading material ..only a few days before your trip !!
hope you had a nice holiday :santa:

Me too! We want updates! Ah, it's rough to be the popular gal now ain't it? :goodvibes

BTW, did you know that pics from your earlier posts on this thread are gone? I hit first page by mistake and saw a whole lot of nuthin'. :confused3

Hi again Lynn
as it seems you may not put any updates before your trip well just want to wish you a super terrific trip and as many here I sure hope we will have one of your terrific TR as I read all the other ones I know that it is such good reading material !!!
Have a good trip !!!

I hope Lynn didn't leave the boards...seems odd that she hasn't posted in soooo long and her pics are down....and...all the pics and links are gone from her signature.

It has happened with other people I used to follow....sure hope not as her reports are always so fun to read.

Hope you are having a great time at WDW Lynn !:goodvibes

Hope you are having a fantastic time in Disney and good luck with the race!

Just like another poster mentioned, I hope you haven't left the boards either. :sad2: I love your TR's and would love to read more.

Hey guys!!

Lynn is currently have a blast in WDW!! I've gotten some texts and pics from her and she is just really having a great time. She said today the crowds are super low and she waited like 5 minutes for Space Mountain!

She hasn't posted and all her pictures are gone because someone had hacked into her photobucket account and just caused drama. So that's why she hasn't been around, but she told me to tell you guys that she's sorry and at this point, she's not sure whether she will be doing a tr or not!

Thanks for the update Kimmy! Sorry to hear that happened to Lynn. Her TRs are always so great, I hope she does one. Why do people have to do things like that??

That's just awful! I've also had some unfortunate online issues. It's crazy how easy it is for people to hack into things!!

It's a bummer to see you go! I always enjoyed your updates and trip reports, thought I did only lurk most of the time. I hope the 1/2 marathon went well, and I hope to see you back and writing again! Forget about the haters and the drama! Do they really have nothing else to do but hack into other people's accounts? You're too cool for them anyway :cool2:

Hey guys!!

Lynn is currently have a blast in WDW!! I've gotten some texts and pics from her and she is just really having a great time. She said today the crowds are super low and she waited like 5 minutes for Space Mountain!

She hasn't posted and all her pictures are gone because someone had hacked into her photobucket account and just caused drama. So that's why she hasn't been around, but she told me to tell you guys that she's sorry and at this point, she's not sure whether she will be doing a tr or not!
that is sad and I sure hope she changes her mind alot of us around here love lynn's TR ..

Hope you're having fun girl! I've been enjoying seeing all your facebook statuses. :laughing:

Lynn did good! (I saw her FB post). It was horrible weather and I am jealous that I cannot run as fast as her because my corral started about 30 minutes after her and I took over three hours to finish. I was shivering uncontrolably!

Hey guys!! Thank you so much for all the well wishes. We had a great time!! Food was amazing and we had awesome service everywhere!!!

The race was great, but it messed me up! I got sick afterwards, but felt better after I got sick. I think the cold was just a shock to my body. When I met up with Tim after the race, my lips were blue!! So bad. I did not train running in the rain, sleet, and snow, lol! My time was 2 hrs and 5 min. I'm okay with it, but I know if it wasn't so crappy out, I would have done much better.

I have decided to run the full next year. WOO HOO!! I watched marathoners run in Epcot. It was amazing!!

As for my TR, I'm not sure if I'm going to do one. I may do one, but with school coming up I'm going to be insanely busy again. I do want to thank you for following all of my TRs. They were a lot of fun to write. Unfortunately, there are some crazies out there, so be very careful about what you post and the pictures you post.

hi lynn
gald you had a nice trip !!
really sorry about whats happening to you

hope you write a trip report just love them .
bye bye take care

Glad you had a good trip, Lynn. 2 hrs. 5 min is an awesome time, especially given the conditions. So sorry about your pics. We want to be so trusting, and unfortunately there are dishonest people out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter