s/o When was your last trip to WDW

CdnCarrie

DIS Veteran
and when is your next one planned. If you haven't been in years why?

2016 was the last trip and we are going next this fall

Went to AK, DHS, and Epcot in Nov 2017. Last time at MK was Dec 2014. I go whenever someone I know can get me in :rolleyes1

Last trip was 12/14-12/21 of 2017.

No plans for another trip as of now.

Last "trip" was 8 days in March 2013. 4 days in the parks.

Since then, one day AK in October 2014.

Several hours at Disney Springs one evening May 2016.

MK Halloween party October 2016.

Perhaps a return one day AK in October 2018.

I'm pretty much "over" WDW vacations. A single day on occasion works better for me.

WDW was most likely a one-and-done for us in 2006. We'd so looked forward to it, and then just found it to be waaaay to much work, compared to DLR. And that was back before FP+ and all that entails. No thanks. If we go back to Orlando it will be to check out Universal but being as we're not Harry Potter fans at all, we don't feel particularly compelled.

Never been to WDW. Our first trip is in July along with Universal.

Last time to DL was March 2013 and Aulani in 2014. These were easier being on the West Coast which is why we waited for WDW.

Last edited:
Last trip in 2012. No future trip to WDW planned. The last several trips costs and crowd levels kept going up and up an quality kept going down and down. we fell in love with WDW in a golden era in the early 2000s and by comparison the current situation is not worth the cost and time for a full trip (if we were in the area anyway a day or two to visit would likely happen).

DLP hasn't gotten so costly yet and their quality is improving--and we live a short 5 hur drive away, so we go there now. Last trip was in December and we will be there again in July.

November 2017, a so so trip....we feel Disney has changed and not for the better. We're going again this November and that may be our last for awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter