?'s on HHI points

deerh

DIS Veteran
I was wondering looking at the point values for all the DVC resorts as to why HHI is the ONLY resort to seperate their weekend points? Why does HHI have a Fri night point value and a Sat night point value, and all the rest have Fri-Sat?
I think the points at HHI on Sat are ridicuolusly high!!!!!! I am surprised anyone stays at the resorts on Sat night.Any veterans out there with any insite to this??
deerh:confused:

HH is a very popular weekend spot, thus the higher Sat night point costs. The resort has little troible renting out those nights if members choose to avoid them.

They are certainly high, but many still choose to use points on Sat night. We did that ourselves this month.

I agree with Doc but wouldn't be surprised if the Fri/Sat differential was eliminated once the resort is sold out.

I agree with Doc but wouldn't be surprised if the Fri/Sat differential was eliminated once the resort is sold out

This is great news! How likely do you think that would happen? That would make sense, as ALL the other resorts are set up
Fri-Sat, and HHI would be the only one with Fri and Sat different points. How likely would you think this would happen?
deerh
Thanks for the great answers, as always...

deerh, I think it's about 50/50 but since it wont affect most peoples weekend usage that much or those that stay a full week, that's the reason I think it will be changed. I haven't heard anyone say "I stay Friday nights because it's less than Sat" but I'm sure there are those that go for 6 days and leave off Sat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter