Safari and Everest before 10:00AM?

kfridle1

Earning My Ears
Hi friends! :smickey:

My mom and I want to maximize our time in Epcot (our favorite park), but still want to hit up AK for the shortest amount of time possible. The only things we are interested in doing are the safari, Everest, and the Festival of the Lion King. If we were at the park about 20 minutes before it opens at 9:00AM, would we be able to do both safari and Everest and make it to the 10:00AM showing of Lion King?

Thanks! :tink:

I would say go for it, but it's a stretch. It looks like your not bringing any kids so that will speed things up. The safari is about 15-20 minutes and Everest is a 10 minute walk and the line for that will be insane without fastpass.

If you hustled to Safari and were on one of the earliest trucks, then Everest (perhaps single rider) you could probably slide into the show but I think it would be tight.

If you hustled to Safari and were on one of the earliest trucks, then Everest (perhaps single rider) you could probably slide into the show but I think it would be tight.
I would do it in this order because lion King is right by Safari. I would be at the park before it opens and go right to Everest, do your one ride there and then get to the Safari, walk on and when you get off go right to lion King. Even if you're a few minutes late they will bring you in along the top and you can catch the 10 o'clock show.

Liz

Our experiences from January - we were in line for Everest by 9am (they let us in a few minutes early) and off by 9:15. We rode it again and were off by 9:30. Then we hung out for a half hour drinking coffee and then rode Kilimanjaro at 10:10 so I imagine if you rushed over after your Everest ride, you'd have time! Might be a stretch though. I also might suggest doing Kilimanjaro first. Everest had SB waits under 10 minutes until 10am-ish and it seemed like wait times for Kilimanjaro hiked up faster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter